10C TIX(PAIR) FOR SALE - 10/28 - PHILLY

Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,764
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Alright, after doing some questioning because I don't wanna get my membership revoked, I just want face for the two - $167. Can't make the 28th because of Game 1 of the World Series. Again, just looking to get my money back or best offer. PM me. Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lutwutchlutwutch Ashburn, VA Posts: 180
    PM sent
    All that's sacred, comes from youth...

'92 Stanhope, '98 Washington, DC (VFC), '00 Merriweather Post, MD, '03 Nashville, TN, State College, PA, Holmdel, NJ, '04 Reading, PA (VFC), '05 Philadelphia, PA, 06 Camden, NJ, East Rutherford, NJ, '08 Camden, NJ (I and II), 09 Philadelphia, PA (II and III), '10 New York, NY, '13 Baltimore, MD, Charlottesville, VA, '16 Hampton, VA, Philadelphia II, 08 Newark, NJ (Vedder Solo), '16 TOTD Upper Darby (I)
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,103
    I wish I could make that show...Social fuckin D :(

its all good, 2 is better than none
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,472
    Alright, after doing some questioning because I don't wanna get my membership revoked, I just want face for the two - $167. Can't make the 28th because of Game 1 of the World Series. Again, just looking to get my money back or best offer. PM me. Thanks!
    so you will be going to the game instead of the show??
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,764
    Get_Right wrote:
    so you will be going to the game instead of the show??

Nah, just HAVE to see game 1. There's no way I can't see game 1.