Options

Friends Attending the DC show

BlockheadBlockhead Posts: 1,535
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I just wanted to say HELLOOOO, and i can't wait to meet all of you at the pre-party. I made this thread so that i can get to know those going to the show before i actually meet them. So, Hello me(john) and my wife (heidi) are traveling from Cincinnati to see this great show. Anyways can't wait to meet you guys and drink some rounds with you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    HeidiJam wrote:
    I just wanted to say HELLOOOO, and i can't wait to meet all of you at the pre-party. I made this thread so that i can get to know those going to the show before i actually meet them. So, Hello me(john) and my wife (heidi) are traveling from Cincinnati to see this great show. Anyways can't wait to meet you guys and drink some rounds with you.

Well Hello, Im sure we will meet that day / night at some point. I will personally buy you a beer for putting forth the effort. My name is Dave and look forward to exchanging stories...,..see ya there....keep on rockin'
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    you will see me there.....i will be sitting in the corner very restless.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    Cool- where is everyone meeting?
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    Jammin909 wrote:
    Cool- where is everyone meeting?

Sunday, June 22: PJ @ Verizon Center, Washington DC
    Grand Slam
    1000 H Street, NW
    Washington DC (located inside the Hyatt Hotel)
    Organizers: blackngold
    Helpers: Foxy Mop, MrStyles420, debzilla, Spot In The Sky
    Beneficiary: National Institute of Health in suburban DC for Monosomy 1P36 Syndrome research (http://www.nih.gov and http://www.1p36.com)
    Performance: Ziggy/Delanys
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=279805
    Group Photos: http://gs249.photobucket.com/groups/gg235/2CPU27R669/
    TOTAL RAISED: $???
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    First ever pre-party for me! I'm Gary and me and my gf Steph will be coming down from Pittsburgh
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    My wife and I will be there, we will stick out I promise...

is gathering for both before and after or just before?
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    can I be your friend?
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    no.........

no crazy monkeys allowed :D
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Another Pittsburgher bringing my 12 yr old son to his first PJ show. Very proud mama with tears in eyes knowing he'll never be the same even though he's grown up on their music, LOL. Look forward to meeting everybody and rockin out at the fundraiser and show.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    mfc22mfc22 Posts: 106
    my girlfriend and i will be there also. we are coming disguised as oompa-loompas, so you will have no trouble spotting us!
    ...if she's gone i can't go on feelin' 2 foot small...
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I will be in attendence!!!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    KDH12 wrote:
    My wife and I will be there, we will stick out I promise...

is gathering for both before and after or just before?
    :)

that is very intriguing........:p

me and mr. dream shall be in attendance, and no, i doubt we will stick out. :) however, me and my big mouth running on just might. ;) it's our anniversary weekend, celebrating with pj in DC......beautiful!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    Another Pittsburgher bringing my 12 yr old son to his first PJ show. Very proud mama with tears in eyes knowing he'll never be the same even though he's grown up on their music, LOL. Look forward to meeting everybody and rockin out at the fundraiser and show.
    Sweet! I'm bringing my 11 year old niece to her first PJ concert, and possibly her first arena concert. She saw an act at Merriweather Post.

There's a mom bringing her 15 year old as noted in the DC thread in Given to Fly. I hope my niece gets to meet the other kids.

Eddie, could you ask all people in high school or younger to raise their hands? Then we could applaud the next generation . . . or something like that.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    wow i just realized i was 10 years old when ten was released... and 18 when i finally saw them for the first time ten years ago -- i applaud everyone for bringing the next generation along!

see you at the show and fundraiser!
    Birmingham, AL 03SEP98
    Atlanta, GA 07AUG00
    Washington, DC 30MAY06
    Lollapalooza 05AUG07
    EV San Diego, CA 15/16APR08
    *** Washington, DC 22JUN08 -- Ready to win the lottery! ***