Philly 10c ticket line ?

katiebeanskatiebeans Posts: 10
edited October 2009 in The Porch
How long do you guys think the wait is going to be for our 10c tix? What time is everyone thinking of getting there? :shock:
"we're already cut up and half dead, we'll end up alone like we began"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    are they congregating out there already?

:shock:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,597
    i'll be there @ 1pm.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    If you go to get them and hour before the show- you may have to wait, but if you pick them up earlier in the afternoon- probably won't be a line at all
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • EEEE... good to hear everyone's thoughts... I am having anxiety about waiting for my tix! I don't like not knowing where my seats are! :mrgreen:
    "we're already cut up and half dead, we'll end up alone like we began"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i plan on swinging by around 11:30 or so to grab my sat tickets.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    If you go to get them and hour before the show- you may have to wait, but if you pick them up earlier in the afternoon- probably won't be a line at all

Depends on how many windows are giving out the tickets.......

In toronto we arrived around 2:30 and still waited for about 30 minutes.......that was a line of about 40-50 people, but single file line leading to one tent.

I imagine these shows will take longer....
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Got my 10/27 , 10/28, and 10/31 ticket confirmations yesterday. No 10C for 10/30. The three shows I have indicate the 10C ticket window(s) open(s) at 1 PM . I'll be there slightly earlier.

EDIT : The 10/27 and 10/28 show confirmations say 1PM . The 10/31 show confirmation says 11 AM . 11AM ? I'll be interested to see who actually gets up that early following a Friday night show . A PJ and Mischief Night Friday that is.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Helpful info from the ticket confirmations I received :

6) ****WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND ARRIVING EARLY IN THE DAY TO PICK UP YOUR TICKETS AND AVOID LONG LINES!!! There is a parking fee of $15 upon entry into the Wachovia Complex. Upon payment, each vehicle receives a parking ticket. Anyone who comes to pick up tickets and then leaves the Wachovia Complex within a 30 minute window will receive a full parking refund by the attendant at the "Refund Gate". You must present the attendant with your parking ticket to receive the refund. The in/out parking privilege will end at 5 pm. After that time no refunds will be issued.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff