Anyone dare to wear their Yanks hat to the shows?

2»

Comments

• petrocs wrote:
    petrocs wrote:
    My suggestion...if youre going to wear any Yankee stuff...dont be a knucklehead..if you take a ribbin..TAKE IT...dont mouth off..no ones gonna start swinging until the juices get flowing cause of a confrontation..THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO WOMEN...dont be stupid and mouth off cause someone makes a comment..you're going to be in a hostile environment made so even more cause of the World Series..just chill out and be smart

excuse me!? if a local gives a new yorker a hard time because of what baseball gear they wear, the new yorker is just supposed to take it. are you high? if someone gave me a hard time based on what i was wearing, i'd tell them where the fuck to go in a hurry.

like I said...take that attitude in with you and im sure some knucklehead will react.

oh, well...shit happens.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    petrocs wrote:
    My suggestion...if youre going to wear any Yankee stuff...dont be a knucklehead..if you take a ribbin..TAKE IT...dont mouth off..no ones gonna start swinging until the juices get flowing cause of a confrontation..THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO WOMEN...dont be stupid and mouth off cause someone makes a comment..you're going to be in a hostile environment made so even more cause of the World Series..just chill out and be smart

Let's say the Yankees are in the WS and are up 2-0. The phillies fans have nothing to talk about then. I will be there in my Devils T and Yankees hat. Should I be scared I drve through Iraq and made it Philladelphia is no worries for me.

Well then I salute you sir...and I will heckle you all in the same breath LOL :)
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    petrocs wrote:
    petrocs wrote:

Let's say the Yankees are in the WS and are up 2-0. The phillies fans have nothing to talk about then. I will be there in my Devils T and Yankees hat. Should I be scared I drve through Iraq and made it Philladelphia is no worries for me.

Well then I salute you sir...and I will heckle you all in the same breath LOL :)

Agreed the heckling I can take, but if some ass wants to make it personal, I am originally from Jersey and I know how to dig a hole. :twisted: ;)
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    pjscreamer wrote:
    Assuming they get to the WS...
    What kind of questions is dat guess you don' t know Da Kid very well then.

There's an article on cnnsi.com with the headline, "ALCS Game 6 is critical for Yankees' World Series rotation." I love how everyone assumes the Yanks will make it...look at the 03 Marlins and 04 Red Sox...
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    There will be a lot of Yankee fans at the shows, I think you will see some.
    I agree.
    Born & lived 45yrs in NYC 8-) . Spent 10+ yrs walking into fires there :twisted: . You think I'd be "scared" to wear my Yankee hat :? . I DON"T THINK SO. Lets Go Yank-eees!
    We do still have to get there though ;) .

i'll be there with my yanks hat on bud.. regardless of whether or not they pull another '04.. 8-)
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Agreed the heckling I can take, but if some ass wants to make it personal, I am originally from Jersey and I know how to dig a hole. :twisted: ;)

That's funny in a demented way. :lol: