PHILLY...ANYONE SELLING TUESDAY TICKETS?

The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,632
edited October 2009 in The Porch
i was originally looking to trade wednesday for tuesday. but i realize that is wishful thinking. anyone just looking to get rid of 2 tuesday tickets? please let me know. thanks!

hello...i realize this is a long shot. but would anyone be willing to trade your tuesday tickets for my wednesday tickets? maybe someone cant go tuesday for some reason and wednesday would work out better? if that is the case....you are in luck!!! i have two tenclubbers (xxx252) on wednesday. since i'm going to the weekend shows, i'd like to watch my phils in game 1 of the world series on wednesday.

sooooooooooo, if anyone is interested please let your jeagler know.

if i cannot find a trade, then i guess i will sell them for face value (obviously) at the spectrum lot.

thanks
www.myspace.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WP72720WP72720 Posts: 53
    I'm in the same boat bro....torn b/c I wanna see the Phil's. Went to game 5 last year nights 1 and 2. Most amazing sporting event ever attended. Then I just went to this past monday night when J Roll ripped a two run game winner. The worst part is that they will be playing home on Sat night. Wonder if I would be able to trade up Pj Oct 30 for WS tix sat night. Fat chance huh? Anyway figure I'll get to watch them Thursday so I'm goin to wed night. As long as we get another parade I'll be happy
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,632
    WP72720 wrote:
    I'm in the same boat bro....torn b/c I wanna see the Phil's. Went to game 5 last year nights 1 and 2. Most amazing sporting event ever attended. Then I just went to this past monday night when J Roll ripped a two run game winner. The worst part is that they will be playing home on Sat night. Wonder if I would be able to trade up Pj Oct 30 for WS tix sat night. Fat chance huh? Anyway figure I'll get to watch them Thursday so I'm goin to wed night. As long as we get another parade I'll be happy

i've talked about this for months.......i just....cant....believe.....it....actually has come to fruition.
    www.myspace.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,632
    your jeagler requires your assistance here...
    www.myspace.com