You know what would be a clever idea?...

PJ Fan est. 1990PJ Fan est. 1990 Posts: 1,788
edited October 2009 in The Porch
i'm sure it's been brought up before but i was talking to my girlfriend and she brought up PJ as in pajamas but i thought she was referring to Pearl Jam...so then i thought...

PJ PJ's!!!! we already have onsies why not Pajamas? think of it...it would be a big money maker
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    Okay maybe a bit too cheesey!

Maybe if they were a cool design and not something really lame like those space drum men just replicated all over the place.
  • Brisk. wrote:

Maybe if they were a cool design and not something really lame like those space drum men just replicated all over the place.

PJ being lame will not be the case...i assure you cool designs...it would mostly be for our kids anyways...like the onsies are for our kids...i don't see myself buying a onsie for myself
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I already do- my Mookie retro t-shirt 2 sizes to big
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    Brisk. wrote:

PJ being lame will not be the case...i assure you cool designs...it would mostly be for our kids anyways...like the onsies are for our kids...i don't see myself buying a onsie for myself

Very true beans.
  • pandora wrote:

well i was referring more to bottoms of course oversized PJ shirts are great for sleeping...i gave my girlfriend my PJ shirts that i've out grown and they are still big on her...she sleeps in them all the time
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:

well i was referring more to bottoms of course oversized PJ shirts are great for sleeping...i gave my girlfriend my PJ shirts that i've out grown and they are still big on her...she sleeps in them all the time
    I think we need some snazzy boxers for the fan boys
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • pjgirl9pjgirl9 Posts: 30
    i'm sure it's been brought up before but i was talking to my girlfriend and she brought up PJ as in pajamas but i thought she was referring to Pearl Jam...

Haha, a few months ago I was on a large dating site and had PJ in my screenname...I got a ton of emails asking about what type of pajamas I liked, what was so special about pajamas, etc, etc...Even though I made reference to Pearl Jam in my profile. Shows how much the guys were actually reading it!

But I would totally wear some cute PJ PJ's :)
  • next pj gig in europe bugs member will be in pajamas... ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”