CG49089CG49089 Posts: 110
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Apologies .... :oops: I may have to repost this later... it appears the site is all locked up... they just opened the floodgates today at 10am PST... so everyone is trying to get on the site at the same time... not unlike attempting to get Tenclub tickets in the online presale.

Brothers and Sisters in Pearl Jam...

I've been a member of this PJ board for 10 years now... I really value fellow board member opinion.

I have a website that I think all of you should take a look at. I am an associate for a company that is about to launch a new viral marketing site called Blastoff... it collects all the most popular parts of the internet in one customizable page (think news sources + facebook + twitter + youtube + hulu + muic + online shopping all in one place).

How does this relate to Pearl Jam? Well, I recently sent a request to the IT team to add a widget for the pearlJam/tenclub forum... so it may be possible to access the board from your personal blastoff page in the near future.

The site is free to everyone... it doesn't go public until around mid November, but as an associate I can invite new members starting today at 10 am PST... which means you could then invite all of your friends immediately thereafter. Here is the link to my blastoff page... http://www.MyPowerPortal.com ... I think you'll really be impressed if you explore it a little bit and check out the promo videos. There are still a few minor wrinkles but all in all its running pretty smoothly. (you may experience trouble connecting... since they just opened the floodgates starting at 10 am PST allowing everyone to join at once).

Why you should care?
The best part is... there is a giant online mall with over 500 of the biggest retailers around (everything from Travelocity to Starbucks to Target to Itunes and everything in between) and cashback is issued on every purchase...

AND… cashback is not only issued when you make purchases personally, but also with every online purchase made by anyone of your entire network... which consists not only of the people you invite directly, but also everyone they invite, and everyone they invite, etc, out for ten levels... (meaning your commission-generating network will grow exponentially huge as your friends pass on the email invitations to their friends... and since all of these same rewards also apply to them, it is very much in their interest to continue passing invitations on).

So if you or anyone you know uses the internet to purchase anything... from an Itune to an airline ticket over the course of the year, than the commissions will rack up very quickly... and monthly checks are issued for the commissions.

Everyone involved is really excited about this... check it out and check out the promo videos.. I think you'll be impressed. Here is the link to my blastoff page again... http://www.MyPowerPortal.com (the facebook and Twitter widgets are not up on the site yet, but will be shortly).

Leave a PM if you have any questions.
I'd like to hear your feedback

Thanks.

Chris
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CG49089CG49089 Posts: 110
    Apologies .... :oops: I may have to repost this later... it appears the site is all locked up... they just opened the floodgates today at 10am PST... so everyone is trying to get on the site at the same time... not unlike attempting to get Tenclub tickets in the online presale.
  • fuck viral marketing :evil:
    Rock me Jesus, roll me Lord...
    Wash me in the blood of Rock & Roll
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Spam, great. Hopefully this gets locked soon.
This discussion has been closed.