Please don't save it all...

Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
edited October 2009 in The Porch
For the Halloween show. There are 3 concerts before it and I want to go nuts for all of those nights. Plus there are some of us whose kids and halloween trick or treating beat out going to a 4th show. Yes I know that night is going to be amazing and I am bummed not to go but I did pay the same price for the other 3 shows and I want you to KILL it!
GoiMTvP.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    You know thats the kind of thing Eddie would do...he'll be compiling the setlist for the show BEFORE Halloween and be thinking...lets make THIS show the best goddamn setlist we've EVER done! :mrgreen:
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    They're all Pearl Jam shows, right? Can't get too bad IMO. ;)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    For the Halloween show. There are 3 concerts before it and I want to go nuts for all of those nights. Plus there are some of us whose kids and halloween trick or treating beat out going to a 4th show. Yes I know that night is going to be amazing and I am bummed not to go but I did pay the same price for the other 3 shows and I want you to KILL it!

and some of us simply can't make the weeknight gigs, the weekend is it for us - sure, including halloween - so yes....we all have our crosses to bear. ;) we all paid the same, you betcha....and has pj ever let you down? they will KILL IT every single fucking night in philly. plan on it. :twisted: 8-):mrgreen:

catchya friday BD, your last of 3...my first of 2. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,863
    dont worry dude

the best set list will be tues or wed

"special" shows rarely live up to the hype-its those "off-nights" that produce the best shows
    at least in my experience

that being said, the energy on Saturday will be insane and Im sure all the shows will be fantastic
    its pearl jam after all
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

and some of us simply can't make the weeknight gigs, the weekend is it for us - sure, including halloween - so yes....we all have our crosses to bear. ;) we all paid the same, you betcha....and has pj ever let you down? they will KILL IT every single fucking night in philly. plan on it. :twisted: 8-):mrgreen:

catchya friday BD, your last of 3...my first of 2. :D
    You betcha! :D
    GoiMTvP.gif