Options

ESPN's Steve Phillips has affair with Scott Stapp!!

PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
edited October 2009 in All Encompassing Trip
Photographic evidence:

brooke-phillips.jpg
This weekend we rock Portland
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    hahahaa

theyre playing the 911 call from this here on the local TV stations..

this crazy girl was dejected by phillips ,
    and went to phillips home , & confronted his wife and children.

Word is shes filed for divorce.

crazy story.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    I don't know much about the story but he's apparently taking a leave of absence...
    ESPN baseball analyst Steve Phillips is taking a leave of absence.

The New York Post reported Wednesday that Phillips, formerly general manager of the Mets, was involved in a relationship with a female ESPN employee. Phillips is married and lives with his wife and four children, in Wilton, Conn. The Post story was based on police reports following an incident at Phillips' home.

In acknowledging the relationship, Phillips said: "I am deeply sorry that I have put my family and colleagues through this. It is a personal matter that I will not comment on further. I have, however, asked for a leave of absence to address this with my family and to avoid any unnecessary distractions through the balance of the baseball playoffs."

ESPN released the following statement: "We were aware of this and took appropriate disciplinary action at the time. We have granted Steve's request for an extended leave of absence to allow him to address it. We have no further comment."

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Hahahhahaa she does look like scott stapp that piece of garbage.

What is with all these news reporters/espn guys and the sketchy affairs lately? damn.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208

What is with all these news reporters/espn guys and the sketchy affairs lately? damn.

call me a cynic, but my thought is what's is with all these people that seem to think marriage still means something and are surprised when people have affairs? given the divorce stats, you're a helluva lot more likely to have infidelity in a relationship than not.
  • Options

call me a cynic, but my thought is what's is with all these people that seem to think marriage still means something and are surprised when people have affairs? given the divorce stats, you're a helluva lot more likely to have infidelity in a relationship than not.

Odd thing since the recession many more marriages are holding together grant you by a thread. Merely for economic and mostly financial reasons, many marriages continuing without much passion or love. Quite a few divorce lawyers are having to make cuts and finding a difficulties in business because of our economic downturn.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Steve Phillips is a decent looking man. Blue eyes. Seems to be relatively successful. If that girl in the first post was the one he was having the affair with, I'm hugely disappointed for all mankind. Not because she's a man-bear-pig, but because she's not worth losing a house, children, and monthly divorce settlement money over. I would have gone for Erin Andrews or Mike Tirico's neck fat before I would have laid it down to Scott Stapp's retarded sister.
  • Options
    Great thread title :)
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Steve Phillips is a decent looking man. Blue eyes. Seems to be relatively successful. If that girl in the first post was the one he was having the affair with, I'm hugely disappointed for all mankind. Not because she's a man-bear-pig, but because she's not worth losing a house, children, and monthly divorce settlement money over. I would have gone for Erin Andrews or Mike Tirico's neck fat before I would have laid it down to Scott Stapp's retarded sister.

HaHa!!

I was thinking what you were typing !

Priceless
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Seriously dude, raise your standards. :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    tybird wrote:
    Seriously dude, raise your standards. :twisted:

Well...we haven't seen his wife so who knows

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I would have gone for Erin Andrews or Mike Tirico's neck fat before I would have laid it down to Scott Stapp's retarded sister.

:lol::lol::lol:
    classic!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Great thread title :)

I wenting looking on photobucket for images of SS just to remind of what he looks like and they had 1 photo of him, bald!

scottstappwm0111.jpg

I now understand the title of this thread after seeing this image.

Peace

• Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    This guy has got to step his game up....No offense, but that swamp donkey isn't worth losing your family and job over.

He could have at least had an affair with a hot stripper or something.... ;)
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,151

Funny you say that....I sat next to Kenny Mayne at the Saddle Ranch Bar at Universal before LA4, and he was obviously drunk in public, and was using little pickup lines with his waitress. All the dudes at his table(probably crappy producers, workers for espn) acted like he was Al Pacino or something :lol: They were cursing like crazy(which I do time to time) but every sentence started with a fuck, and ended with a motherfucker.....They were acting tough, ALL LOOKED really Dweeby.

Something tells me the ESPN studios must be like the movie ANCHORMAN :D , soo much bad behavior over the years with these clowns

The Chris Berman video is still funny to me :lol:
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,463
    Fuck Steve Phillips :shock: . I hope he's done. His "smartest guy in the room" act always rubbed me the wrong way.

ESPN's Eric Kuselias was also recently busted. I can just imagine what a sausage fest it is, up there in Bristol.

http://deadspin.com/5386829/espn-horndo ... as-updated

ESPN Horndog Dossier: Erik Kuselias (UPDATED)

Who? Right. Exactly. But Mr. Kuselias, as tiny an orb as he may be in the ESPN galaxy, has solidified his reputation as "the biggest douchebag in the place," according to multiple sources. But what about that sex-harassment thing?

Yes, according to sources, Mr. Kuselias became a little too friendly with a female ESPN employee at a recent Super Bowl Monday Night Football, where he drunkenly blurted out to her, "I would like to fuck you." The woman, skeeved by his advances, declined. She notified HR and, according to a source, Kuselias was suspended. The HR person allegedly told the woman, "I'm not supposed to tell you this...but he's been warned before." Really?

Kuselias, by the way, was married at the time (shocker) but apparently is no longer because...

His wife hired a private investigator and found out he was having an ongoing relationship with ESPN personality Stephania Bell. Who again? Anyway, those two were doing it. Mrs. Kuselias wasn't too happy about it. :lol::lol::lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    Fuck Steve Phillips :shock: . I hope he's done. His "smartest guy in the room" act always rubbed me the wrong way.

ESPN's Eric Kuselias was also recently busted. I can just imagine what a sausage fest it is, up there in Bristol.

http://deadspin.com/5386829/espn-horndo ... as-updated

ESPN Horndog Dossier: Erik Kuselias (UPDATED)

Who? Right. Exactly. But Mr. Kuselias, as tiny an orb as he may be in the ESPN galaxy, has solidified his reputation as "the biggest douchebag in the place," according to multiple sources. But what about that sex-harassment thing?

Yes, according to sources, Mr. Kuselias became a little too friendly with a female ESPN employee at a recent Super Bowl Monday Night Football, where he drunkenly blurted out to her, "I would like to fuck you." The woman, skeeved by his advances, declined. She notified HR and, according to a source, Kuselias was suspended. The HR person allegedly told the woman, "I'm not supposed to tell you this...but he's been warned before." Really?

Kuselias, by the way, was married at the time (shocker) but apparently is no longer because...

His wife hired a private investigator and found out he was having an ongoing relationship with ESPN personality Stephania Bell. Who again? Anyway, those two were doing it. Mrs. Kuselias wasn't too happy about it. :lol::lol::lol:

Didn't Harold Reynolds get fired or resigned from ESPN for sexual Harrassment with some other ESPN employee?

Peace

• Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:

Funny you say that....I sat next to Kenny Mayne at the Saddle Ranch Bar at Universal before LA4, and he was obviously drunk in public, and was using little pickup lines with his waitress. All the dudes at his table(probably crappy producers, workers for espn) acted like he was Al Pacino or something :lol: They were cursing like crazy(which I do time to time) but every sentence started with a fuck, and ended with a motherfucker.....They were acting tough, ALL LOOKED really Dweeby.

Something tells me the ESPN studios must be like the movie ANCHORMAN :D , soo much bad behavior over the years with these clowns

The Chris Berman video is still funny to me :lol:

I don't think these situations are unique to ESPN
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    stickfig13 wrote:
    This guy has got to step his game up....No offense, but that swamp donkey isn't worth losing your family and job over.

Now adding SWAMP DONKEY to my vocabulary list. Bravo ;)
  • Options
    stickfig13 wrote:

Yeah..Just be careful who you say it around. Some people don't share our sense of humor
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    stickfig13 wrote:

Yes, from the photo evidence.....the usage of Swamp Donkey is correct. :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    heres the infamous letter:

http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/2009/10/ ... owifea.pdfHowtch
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Add Mike Tirico (and his neck fat) to the list of ESPN personalities that have had sexual harassment problems.

Looks like Phillips was officially fired...
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball ... htm?csp=34
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    She doesn't look as bad in this photo.

Brooke_Hundley.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah but if you look in her eyes, you can see what she's thinking about........

Mmmmmmm.....mayonnaise.
  • Options
    She looks OK here as well:

display_image.jpg?1256143105

But she looks to be a teenager. And like Hammerdonkey said, her college years must have been filled with mayonnaise to end up looking like this at 22:
    alg_hundley.jpg

Phillips must have liked the way she handles that whistle, its the only plausible explanation...that or he like the way she sings "With Arms Wide Opuh".
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I wonder who John Clayton has been messing around with? :!: :lol:
    NERDS!
  • Options
    I wonder who John Clayton has been messing around with? :!: :lol:
    Erin Andrews.

:shock:
  • Options