philly police?

2»

Comments

• ManUnited wrote:
    Oh fuck...

I cant believe I am asking this....hehehehehe

How much does one pay for a cannister of nitrous??
    Do they sell it by the ounce???

Or is it better to buy a quarter pound of it and split it with your friends???? hehehehe

It's a gas so can't sell it by the ounce etc.
    I understand this....hehehehe

I just want to know what people pay...

To be able to suck laughing gas, pass out, crack their head open, and then get rushed to the emergency room........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • ManUnited wrote:
    Oh fuck...

Or is it better to buy a quarter pound of it and split it with your friends???? hehehehe

It's a gas...Not a herb
    Again...

I understand this...

Just having a little fun here.........
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Oh fuck...

all very good questions... usually there is someone who buys a tank and balloons and then gets a bunch of people (read lowlifes) to walk around the paking lot selling said balloons (not sure the going rate nowadays)... the lowlifes usually get a couple of bucks per balloon and/or a few free balloons for their enjoyment..... yeah sounds a bit like Camden I know

hahahahaha
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • I can just imagine those rehab meetings...

Hi everyone, my name is Michael...

HI MICHAEL!!!!

I have sucked gas for 5 years.........

hehehehehehe
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    My girlfriend has been complaing about sucking gas, and passing out since we got together....
    Is that the same thing? :oops:
  • And its shit like this that will make another trip to Philly so special...

People come visit Chicago.....And we get together...

Eat pizza
    Go to a ball game
    Visit downtown
    blah blah blah......

2 months later I get to go to Philly, sit in a parking lot.....

And watch people suck gas....

hehehehehehehehe

fuck me!!!!
  • happydad wrote:
    how are the po po in philly, when it comes to tailgating ? the mansfield ma cops are a bunch of fukn clowns. they were douchebags going around and telling everyone not to be public drinking. are you serious. thats why mansfield sucks for concerts. i hope p j never goes back to that dump. im staying 1 mile from the spectrum and dont want to get arrested for public drinking. ( walking from the hotel with a cooler full of brodies ) any advice thank you all. 5 days and a wake up swwwwweeeeeettttttt...........

mansfield does indeed suck

and so does the AFT...i actually recognized a undercover dude who was following the jimmy buffett tour busting youngsters for drinking at various venues......21 YRS OLD to have a drink is THE PROBLEM
  • And its shit like this that will make another trip to Philly so special...

People come visit Chicago.....And we get together...

Eat pizza
    Go to a ball game
    Visit downtown
    blah blah blah......

2 months later I get to go to Philly, sit in a parking lot.....

And watch people suck gas....

hehehehehehehehe

fuck me!!!!

whats wrong with n2o??

i happen to like laughing ;)
  • MAS wrote:
    My girlfriend has been complaing about sucking gas, and passing out since we got together....
    Is that the same thing? :oops:

stop being such a cheap fuck and buy the damn gas! then she won't complain!

3911738871_8a6d173e26_m.jpg
  • ManUnited wrote:
    Oh fuck...

It's a gas so can't sell it by the ounce etc.
    I understand this....hehehehe

I just want to know what people pay...

To be able to suck laughing gas, pass out, crack their head open, and then get rushed to the emergency room........

$5 a balloon
  • emptyglass wrote:

$5 a balloon
    Sounds like a bargain....
  • emptyglass wrote:

$5 a balloon

its waaay better if you have a full tank and a few hours of spare time...trust me on this ;)
  • emptyglass wrote:
    emptyglass wrote:

$5 a balloon

its waaay better if you have a full tank and a few hours of spare time...trust me on this ;)
    Oh I bet...

But like I said earlier...

If you ever catch me sucking nitrous from a tank....

Please beat me to death with a baseball bat....

Because i have officially lost in the game of life......
  • Oh I bet...

dude it aint THAT bad. dentists give it out alla the time :)

just make sure that its medical grade cause um they also use the stuff for fast cars and ummmmm it's dirty
  • emptyglass wrote:
    Oh I bet...

dude it aint THAT bad. dentists give it out alla the time :)

just make sure that its medical grade cause um they also use the stuff for fast cars and ummmmm it's dirty
    It aint that bad??? hehehehe

How does one come to the point in their life....

That they find themselves sucking nitrous from a tank???

What drives someone to that point in their life, that at that precise moment......

There is nothing else in the world that they would rather be doing, than sucking laughing gas out of a balloon for $5????

Rehab my friend....

Because anyone who is sucking nitrous out of a tank for fun.....

Needs some serious fucking help.........
  • At what point do people get so caught up in making fun of hard working blue collar people just trying to unwind and have a good time? Let people do what they want. It's not your life. I'm sure there are thousands of people that would easily question with jest the notion of travelling to a far city to see a band 4 times in a week.

The cops are fine. Just solo cup it. There will be great parking lot parties going down that day.
  • It aint that bad??? hehehehe

How does one come to the point in their life....

That they find themselves sucking nitrous from a tank???

What drives someone to that point in their life, that at that precise moment......

There is nothing else in the world that they would rather be doing, than sucking laughing gas out of a balloon for $5????

Rehab my friend....

Because anyone who is sucking nitrous out of a tank for fun.....

Needs some serious fucking help.........

note to self...alcohol is not always the best drug

pick your poison man, and if u got none, then, ummmm
  • i have a couple of friends that are cops working south philly that night. The cops dont bother tailgaters at all, unless somebody is being a real ass..
  • They put up my picture with silence
    Cuz my identity by itself causes violence
    The E with the criminal behavior
    Yeah, I'm a gansta, but still I got flavor

Without a gun and a badge, what do ya got?
    A sucka in a uniform waitin to get shot,
    By me, or another nigga.
    and with a gat it don't matter if he's smarter or bigger
    [MC Ren: Sidle him, kid, he's from the old school, fool]

And as you all know, E's here to rule
    Whenever I'm rollin, keep lookin in the mirror
    And there's no cue, yo, so I can hear a
    Dumb muthafucka with a gun

And if I'm rollin off the 8, he'll be tha one
    That I take out, and then get away
    And while I'm drivin off laughin
    This is what I'll say

Fuck the (Philly) police (4X)
  • andrewbandrewb Posts: 488
    happydad wrote:
    how are the po po in philly, when it comes to tailgating ? the mansfield ma cops are a bunch of fukn clowns. they were douchebags going around and telling everyone not to be public drinking. are you serious. thats why mansfield sucks for concerts. i hope p j never goes back to that dump. im staying 1 mile from the spectrum and dont want to get arrested for public drinking. ( walking from the hotel with a cooler full of brodies ) any advice thank you all. 5 days and a wake up swwwwweeeeeettttttt...........

So true, they busted me and my friends balls at the first night last year. What a bunch of massholes
    PJ
    6/03/06 6/24/08 6/25/08 6/28/08 8/28/09 10/30/09 10/31/09 3/13/10 5/15/10 5/18/10 5/20/10 5/21/10 9/3/11 9/4/11 9/2/12 10/18/13 10/19/13 10/25/13 10/22/14 9/26/15 5/1/16 5/2/16 8/5/16 8/7/16 8/20/16 4/7/17

Ed Ved
    8/5/08 6/12/09 6/21/11 6/22/11

Brad
    5/23/12

Soundgarden
    7/9/11 1/23/13 8/1/14

RNDM
    3/7/16
  • pjny12289 wrote:
    happydad wrote:

So true, they busted me and my friends balls at the first night last year. What a bunch of massholes

most out of state people don't know that there was a big fucking rumble in the lot like a week or two before the PJ shows when Tom Petty was there (go figure!) so they were cracking down extra hard for awhile after that....usually they are not nearly that bad...i still rather the Gah-den though!
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    most out of state people don't know that there was a big fucking rumble in the lot like a week or two before the PJ shows when Tom Petty was there (go figure!) so they were cracking down extra hard for awhile after that....usually they are not nearly that bad...i still rather the Gah-den though!

Yeah after the Tom Petty shows the cops were such dicks for that DMB/Pearl Jam week of shows. They were just trying to send a message but since then its more relaxed. I had no issues at KOL this year.
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    happydad wrote:

I have never had a problem with the Mansfield cops with beer. As long as you had in a plastic cup you were alright. Not a big deal. Hartford, CT police on the other hand.....
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    OGT92 wrote:
    happydad wrote:

I have never had a problem with the Mansfield cops with beer. As long as you had in a plastic cup you were alright. Not a big deal. Hartford, CT police on the other hand.....
    actually by far the worse place for tailgating last year was Mansfield!
    in Camden as long as you didn't go frm 1 parking to another (silly enough) you were fine.. in mansfield even with a cup you couldn't risk going to the freaking bathroom! and that's before the stupid venue refused to serve you beer because you didn't have a passport or MA driving licence! :evil:
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Posts: 1,829
    My experience with the Philly police hasn't been bad. If you ever feel like the police are being douchified, just go to Utah and you will see how good you have it.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Tailgating in Philly is darn near a religion . The Philly Police are used to the crowds. I've enjoyed tailgating in Philly since the 1970s and have witnessed very few problems. The Police are generally cool as long as folks don't become a public nuisance...sloppy drunk or drugged out , public urination , fights , etc..
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff