PJ SECRET SANTA!! -- TIME TO SEND!

NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Interested in a Pearl Jam themed Secret Santa? Want to get something you actually want this year? We're running a Secret Santa over at the Wishlist Street Team site. If you're not a member, don't worry. It's 100% free and no commitment required. Plus you're helping support the band and the band's causes. You can join now by following this link. http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com/ ... oelmichael
Then click on Orders, find the Secret Santa order and read what to do next. Make your wishlist of Pearl Jam stuff you want and PM it me over there by no later than this Friday the 23rd. And guys, lemme tell ya. Right now it's about 90% female participation. Here's a chance to meet a PJ chick! And from the friends I've made on Facebook, they're pretty cute! So just take 5 minutes out of your day and join up
9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Forgot to mention, this is limited to the first 30 people to join
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
    bump for the evening
  • G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    Where the smith is the orders button?
  • Just signed up, this should be fun.
    OK. Found the Orders button but I guess i'm blind cuz I don't see nuthin about a Secret Santa. :(
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Have we reached the 30 people yet?

Im excited! Can't wait to see who I get :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • join up everyone! This should be fun!!!!!!!!
  • yeahhhh!! sign up people!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,383
    I signed up the day it came out but havent heard anything yet?

I am soo looking forward to this!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    Have we reached the 30 people yet?

Im excited! Can't wait to see who I get :D

Mrs.Vedder78 - I would love to hear what you are including on your Secret Santa wishlist. What do you buy for the PJ fan who seems to have everything PJ-related?

I signed up myself last week - I need to pull together my list tonight.
  • im little confused,,i sign up and it says boot camps?where is santa thing?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    im little confused,,i sign up and it says boot camps?where is santa thing?

THANK YOU... I'm glad I'm not alone. Where is the Secret Santa Link?
  • UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,383
    TipJammer wrote:

It under the first tab on the right under Orders
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • TipJammer wrote:

i open orders..there 44 there but no secret santa!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    EXACTLY. I'ver read all 44 orders and don't see squat. Am I blind?
  • EvergreenEvergreen Posts: 492
    My list is all kinds of awesome! I CAN'T wait to see who I get!!! When will we know?
  • i cant see it..going to sleep..its 3:30 in the morning in Greece..u hope i can see it tomorrow..
  • Secret Santa should be midway down 1st page as newest orders are listed 1st! This should be fun looking forward to doing the shopping for my new PJ friend!
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '03-Philly Spectrum 4/28, Camden 7/5, Hershey 7/12
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
    '09-Closing Down the Philly Spectrum! 10/28, 10/30, & the Epic 10/31
    '09-EV Solo Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA6/12
    '10-MSG1& MSG2, New York City, 5-20 & 5/21
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    I am making my list tonight and am low on ideas. Anyone have any suggestions? There are a few 2009 bootlegs out there that I would like to get but I am struggling to think of a full list.

I am pretty sure that an orange vinyl or Cubs t-shirt for the Chicago shows aren't going to fall below the price rules.
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    This is alot of fun but i decided against it since i got screwed over in one a couple of years back lol I sent a really sweet gift to. Riot act skull cd case .. tis bad ass
  • yeah i cant find either... and now i feel like people are laughing and pointing fingers at me :)
    Ok, once you click on the link you have to go through "boot camp" (this should only take a minute or two). After that, scroll over the tab that says "Headquarters" then click on "Orders". You should see an order that says "Secret Santa 2009". Click on that and read carefully. If it's not visible, then maybe 30 people have accepted the order and the order isn't there anymore? Even if that's the case, I still don't have 30 people signed up yet. So you can still participate even if you don't see the official order. Just PM me your wishlist. The first 30 to PM me (over there, not here) will be in. You can check your status by clicking on the "Forums" then going into "Street Team Orders" then clicking on the Official Secret Santa thread. The first post has all the rules. The second post has the list of entrants. Umberto, you're on there, don't worry. Everyone will get their respective recipient this Saturday. Then start shopping! Once you've shopped for them, send me a PM with your tracking number, then send the package, then wait to receive your goodies. Post a pic of your stuff in the forum over there (or here also if you like) and enjoy. If you're new, be sure to accept some of the other orders and have fun!

*********************************************************************************************************************************
    Ho! Ho! Ho!
    by team member noelmichael

The holidays are just about upon us, so spread the Wishlist love by joining us on our first ever Secret Santa mission!

This is your chance to give and receive some nifty Pearl Jam and/or Wishlist gifts. The first thing you have to do is come up with a "wishlist" of your very own. What are some PJ things you've got on your mind? Make your list, but keep it reasonable. We are only looking to spend somewhere in the vicinity of $25-$35 total on the gift, so bear that in mind when making your wishlist.

Also, don't dream the impossible dream. Sending a list of things that you'll likely never get is just setting yourself up for disappointment. Make a nice list of items that are reasonably easy for someone to attain. You can add 1 or 2 dream items, but for the most part make a list of around 10 items that you don't have.

Next, be prepared to give! By sending a list you are committing to sending someone else a gift as well. You'll cover the cost of their gift as well as shipping to their house.

Any member who flakes on their giving commitment is subject to removal from the Wishlist Street Team. Do not accept this order if you don't have the financial means to do so!

You'll soon get a name of your Secret Santa recipient, along with their wishlist and their home address. Feel free to throw in some extras, like candy, stickers, etc. But for the most part try to limit your spending to somewhere in the $25-$35 price range, not including shipping to their house. You can reveal who you are in the box of goodies.

All items must be shipped so that they are received BEFORE Christmas! It is important that you ship anytime before the 2nd week of December. Please also include whether or not you are willing to ship international.

ALL boxes MUST include tracking, and after shipping you MUST send a PM with the tracking number to Wishlist Member noelmichael.

Time is of the essence! We need to get started immediately. Since many of us will be ordering gifts off the PJ or WL website, that means we need to allow time for them to ship to us, then for us to ship to our SS recipients.

If ordering off pearljam.com you may choose to have the gift sent directly to your recipient, but you must also send another box (or even just a card) with more stuff and revealing who you are. Get started shopping for your recipient as soon as you receive their name and list!

This order is limited to the first 30 members to sign up.

Do NOT sign up if you feel that you will not be able to purchase a gift for someone else.

Please keep an eye on the official forum thread for updates as well.

Have fun, and Happy Holidays from the Wishlist Team!

MISSION:

1. Accept this order by clicking the ACCEPT THIS ORDER LINK on this page

2. Send a Private Message to noelmichael that includes the following:
    •your holiday list of PJ and/or Wishlist items you'd love as a gift

•your full name, address and email address

•whether or not you are willing to ship international
    •shirt size, color preference, details

3. Check your Message box for the name of your Secret Santa recipient and start shopping!

4. Ship the items and reveal who you are with your gifts prior to the 2nd week of December.

5. Send a PM to noelmichael with your tracking number.

6. Wait for your gifts to arrive! You may open your own gifts as soon as they arrive, or you can wait til Christmas morning. It's up to you.

7. Publicly thank your Secret Santa in the Official Secret Santa Forum Thread. If possible, post a pic of your goodies in that thread.

8. In the HEADQUARTERS > ORDERS > ACTIVE ORDERS section, find this order again and paste your tracking number into WRITTEN TEXT as your proof.

9. Click the flashing SUBMIT COMPLETED ORDER button at the top to submit your completed mission.

Required Proofs:

- One written text proof
    Still a few spots left
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    everybody buy me something!!! :D:lol: i'd get in but i have no money and no job :(
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Have you changed something? I'm having trouble logging in? I'll try later. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • cfbd68cfbd68 Posts: 228
    gndcd402 wrote:
    everybody buy me something!!! :D:lol: i'd get in but i have no money and no job :(
    Maybe you can get a job if you get a hair cut. :lol:, just joking. Good luck with the job thing.
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder, to find an approach and a way to live
    Constant Recoil..Sometimes life, Don't leave you alone
    When the anxious is the present, unwrap your gifts, take your time
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    ok i signed up - but someone STOLE MY USERNAME!!! i kid you not!! how many other zeniths float around pj sites - and no, its not me because when i checked, it'd been suspended because the email activation never happened - & it had some link to some condom site.
    :? :shock:
    this is something like what some smart arsed aussie fan would do :|

anyway - waiting for my email, then ill keep going

hope someone wants a pressie from australia??? we have a tour in a few weeks ;)
    impatience is a gift ........
  • still nothing there..in the orders nothing..when i go to wishlist page i see it under the partys,i clik the page goes to order page again but santa nowhere.
  • luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com/ ... ls/1037193

try this link
    it will take you to the login page first but then you should be able to access the order from this link
    i've already accepted so i dont see it in my available orders list, only in my active orders list so i can't tell you where it is in the list
    let me know if it works or not
    if it doesn't i'll try something else for you
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com/headquarters/myorders/details/1037193

try this link
    it will take you to the login page first but then you should be able to access the order from this link
    i've already accepted so i dont see it in my available orders list, only in my active orders list so i can't tell you where it is in the list
    let me know if it works or not
    if it doesn't i'll try something else for you
    :cry: ..NO