ACL clips on PBS tonight!

2»

Comments

• Also, It takes a minute for the videos to load up so don't fret. PJ's interview + the Fixer performance is the first video below the segment on the acl show and above the Ben Harper and Relentless 7 performance.
    Thanks! You rock! :)
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • No Sir, YOU Rock! 8-)
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    That was pretty sweet. I cannot wait for the full show in November.
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Sea, THANKS for the heads up. Great clips. Great to hear from Jeff and Matt .
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,580
    The NewsHour With Jim Lehrer on PBS will be aired tomorrow night here for Halifax Easlink subscribers. 10pm. Will record on DVR for sure. Though it's probably up already on youtube. It's gonna be done no matter what! :)
  • they sounded so awesome!! so great.
    whooo hoo! there's an early broadcast on the newshour in 30 minutes.
    record, i will! ;)
  • MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Posts: 1,188
    Great performance of The Fixer! Too bad the video and audio on my mac is completely out of sync. :roll:
  • KevDylan wrote:
    Great performance of The Fixer! Too bad the video and audio on my mac is completely out of sync. :roll:
    true that
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I managed to catch that---was nice.

Does it sound funny to anyone else when these serious news guys say "Pearl Jam"---maybe it's just me. :oops:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Performance to be aired in November ! ? ! ?

seeing that fixer performance has me geared up to see the rest of this show!

Pearl Jam, on Public Television ?

< insert twilight zone music >
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • edoconedocon Posts: 329
    So...will the dvd of this performance (eventually) be offered for purchase?
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    Wow, that Ben Harper song on that same website ("you got to keep it together so
    I can fall apart") is awesome! In fact, the Rentless 7's new album blows backspacer away.
    Not trying to bring you folks down, but wow.....what a difference. I wish PJ would jam like that.
    I will not get into a which one is better discussion, but I will say that "White Lies For Dark Times" is a fantastic album from beginning to end!! BH&R7 were great as openers for PJ. :mrgreen:

I agree Ben is a great opener. But beware there are a ton of haters out here.

But I must disagree, PJ does jam like Ben, only difference PJ is better.

I caught Ben and the R7 at the 9:30 club in DC the day White Lies came out, it was a great fucking show. Boots like these is another gem live.
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    sweet vid. thanks :D
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,817
    cool
    I miss igotid88
    someday wrote:
    So...will the dvd of this performance (eventually) be offered for purchase?

would love if it did make it's dvd or bluray presence. we all were hoping storytellers would make it to dvd, hasn't happen. the acl would make a great christmas gift. or philly box set. whatever comes out first! :mrgreen:
  • It'd be nice if they started putting out ACL DVDs. I don't think any ACL performances have been released on DVD. So lame. There are some great performances — Wilco, Ben Harper, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Neil Young, etc., etc.