Options

Official Bootlegs With Incredible Moments!

Comments

• Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    west palm 08 is worth having just for rains on me (it was raining) :D

i thought bonnaroo had a few.

release as an encore dedicated to luke who's father passed away
    betterman/save it for later. ed just kills it.
    porch with the change the world speech
    all night played for i believe the first time

chicago2 09 was good too

brother was perfect
    in my tree throwback to 98 on drums
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    WWS - ATHENS 06
    SMILE - ATHENS 06
    INDIFFERENCE - MANCHESTER 09
    BLACK - MILAN 06
    CRAZY MARY - HAWAII 06
    PORCH - ATLANTA 94
    RATS - MSG 08
    ALIVE - LISBOA 00
    ALIVE - NEW YORK 98
    DAUGHTER/ITS OK - VIRGINIA BEACH 00
    NOTHING AS IT SEEMS - CARDIFF 00
    EVEN FLOW - LITTLE ROCK 03
    RELEASE - MELBOURNE 98
    SOLAT - MSG 08

BLACK - MARSELLE 06
    BLACK - BENAROYA 03
    BLACK - MADRID 07
    (not official)
    1.ill remember this love forever,..im lieing when i say i dont love u no more..
    1.you try it ..
    2.you could be here,i could be there,but i wanna be here,fuck u in there.im with my friends..no longer care..its alright,its alright...and i sing...tururu tuturu,tururu,tuturu

I think i would agree that Black might have the most incredible versions of any PJ song.
    Any performance of Black from the Italian shows in 2006 are definitely of the highest quality, with Torino being my favorite followed closely by Milan.
    true that....and Athens 06 is one of the best guitar sound ever..put it to lishen it..
    i really dont remember it in the show..i was crying and singing..after i get it, in the boot
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    Release - Boston 1 2006

The energy of the crowd is amazing. Ed let them sing the "where it takes me" line on their own and it sounds pretty incredible. It really just blows you away and gives me chills every time I listen to it.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    WWS - ATHENS 06
    SMILE - ATHENS 06
    INDIFFERENCE - MANCHESTER 09
    BLACK - MILAN 06
    CRAZY MARY - HAWAII 06
    PORCH - ATLANTA 94
    RATS - MSG 08
    ALIVE - LISBOA 00
    ALIVE - NEW YORK 98
    DAUGHTER/ITS OK - VIRGINIA BEACH 00
    NOTHING AS IT SEEMS - CARDIFF 00
    EVEN FLOW - LITTLE ROCK 03
    RELEASE - MELBOURNE 98
    SOLAT - MSG 08

BLACK - MARSELLE 06
    BLACK - BENAROYA 03
    BLACK - MADRID 07
    (not official)
    1.ill remember this love forever,..im lieing when i say i dont love u no more..
    1.you try it ..
    2.you could be here,i could be there,but i wanna be here,fuck u in there.im with my friends..no longer care..its alright,its alright...and i sing...tururu tuturu,tururu,tuturu

I think i would agree that Black might have the most incredible versions of any PJ song.
    Any performance of Black from the Italian shows in 2006 are definitely of the highest quality, with Torino being my favorite followed closely by Milan.
    true that....and Athens 06 is one of the best guitar sound ever..put it to lishen it..
    i really dont remember it in the show..i was crying and singing..after i get it, in the boot

Lol its the same effect and guitar used every time man, just because it was in your home town...
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

Lol its the same effect and guitar used every time man, just because it was in your home town...
    it was different couse they play it better for me.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Daughter/War.. 9/29/04 Boston, MA

Ed keeps fuckin with the crowd.. i love it
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    This too!!!!!

cant believe nobodies mentioned this yet!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfBSXbuQfcw
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,002
    Porch and Why Go from Toronto '09 are amazing on the bootlegs. I like Why Go is one of the best I've heard.
  • Options
    This too!!!!!

LOL SO TRUE!
  • Options
    This too!!!!!

awesome moment!!!!!!!100% good catch
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    Light Years - Melbourne '03, Nashville '03
    I got shit - Toronto '06
    release - DC '06
    long road - Atlantic city '05 - still regret missing that show
    rearviewmirror - Camden 2 '06
    hard to imagine - Philly '05
    immortality - Boston 1 '03
    red mosquito - Chicago '00
    black - Chicago '00, Torino '06
  • Options
    Great list of songs,i look forward to checking these out and i really appreciate all the feedback and suggestions people have thrown out so far.
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    Dercheef wrote:
    Release - Boston 1 2006

The energy of the crowd is amazing. Ed let them sing the "where it takes me" line on their own and it sounds pretty incredible. It really just blows you away and gives me chills every time I listen to it.

I feel exactly the same way about the same part of the song for the 7/18/06 SF version of Release.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    ACL 10-04-09. Mountain Song. Perry Ferrel+Pearl Jam. EPIC!!!!
    Run and tell the angels that everything is awwwwrigghhtttt...-Dave Grohl, Wembley Stadium
    If it's illegal to rock and roll, throw my ass in jail! -Kurt Cobain
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    ACL 10-04-09. Mountain Song. Perry Ferrel+Pearl Jam. EPIC!!!!
    yes it was. stole the show for me. go was pretty amazing for me. i guess just because i always wanted to see it live (vs is what got me into this band) but it still seemed balls to the wall
  • Options
    Okay yeah i just checked,

Marseille 06
    Sydney 1 06
    Madrid 06

The Black tags are just amazing :cry:
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

Marseille 06
    Sydney 1 06
    Madrid 06

madrid 07 not a better than 2006? :D
  • Options
    Camden 2003, night one. Had crappy lawn seats, but Philadelphia was having their fourth of july fireworks show in the middle of PJ's set. Ed heard the fireworks and they changed the setlist and started playing Rocking in the Free World to go with the fireworks. Nothing like hearing your alltime favorite band playing while watching a fireworks show! :P

Ahhhhh, the memories these boots bring back
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club.
  • Options
    Black - Milan 2006
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    simmers33simmers33 Posts: 228
    Black - Benaroya Hall "You try it"
    That's a great one. Good call Greek D
    -On one of the 2005 Candian shows, around the time Johnny Ramone died, I swear Ed changed lyrics to Rearviewmirror to "I.... seem to look away, RAMONES, in the mirror wave"
    -McCready losing his mind at the end of Half Full on the Showbox DVD! "Mike! Mike! Mike!" (Ed losing it at the end of the next song Daughter is not bad either)
    -For "Moments that make me laugh" I would have to vote for Alpine Valley 03 when Ed uses an encore break to tell us his rather strong opinion on reality tv right before "Hide Your Love Away"
    Good evening...
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

Marseille 06
    Sydney 1 06
    Madrid 06

madrid 07 not a better than 2006? :D

its nice but not as good as any of the 3 above.
  • Options
    PORCH from ALBANY 06. Pretty sure this was the first show of the tour. I was at this show and at this point it's the 2nd or 3rd encore and after an amazing show Eddie's just a tad tired...So:

Right after the "would not ever touch you hold you feel you" part, which was more of a vocal spew than a melody making it all the more awesome in my book, eddie begins his "hey hey hey" phrases and after a couple passes his voice breaks and he says "Help me" to the crowd...The bootleg masterers must have cranked the audience levels because immediately the crowd is in full effect covering Eddie on the "hey hey heys". The pitch is perfect, and you really get the sense that there are thousands of fans singing and dancing and having the time of their lives during one of PJ's most classic and best songs.

Definitely the best recent performance of Porch that I've heard, perhaps the best ever, mainly for this very part even though the rest of it is intense as well. It's a true testament of how symbiotic the band/fan relationship is...how while we rely on the best band in the world to show up to town and give us the night of our lives, they rely on us to be the best fans in the world and "be on stage with them when they need it", so to speak.

There are two major PJ moments I'll never forget for as long as I live:

1. Being FRC at Hartford 08 and everything along with it (the utter shock of realizing my 10C tickets were FRC, Eddie leaning out to hand my friend a pick, me drinking from Eddie's wine bottle...)

2. Anytime Eddie handed the vocals over to the crowd, the most notable being Porch at Albany 06.

You guys are the greatest.
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I dig the tag on Daughter from 12/10/2005 Mexico city

i can't understand a word Eddie is saying, as i don't do spanish, but it sounds good.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,917
    The 1st airing of "Know Your Rights" in 2003. I think it was either Brisbane or Melbourne. That one was raw, angry and the band sounded like they were in a life or death situation. Just stunning. I think they followed it with Breath, in case they really messed up Know your Rights, Breath would have made the crowd forget about it real fast. The rest of them (KYR), that year, sounded hammed up.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    the play leash you pussies rant-msg 03
    crown of thorns-msg 03
    porch- east rutherford 06- mike does this really cool sound with his guitar. song lasted for bout 10 minutes
    i believe in miracles- msg 08- me personally this was a highlight being a huge ramones fan. it also helped that i was sitting next to a former bouncer for cbgb's. many great old school real punk stories were told.
    release-msg-08- felt like i was in church with bout 20,000 other church members
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    metsfan wrote:
    .release-msg-08- felt like i was in church with bout 20,000 other church members
    so true that...my hair was up like crazy..i couldnt sing...i was staring
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i can't understand a word Eddie is saying, as i don't do spanish, but it sounds good.

the "it's ok/esta bien" tag is a fucking incredible moment.
    uke can save the world
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    metsfan wrote:
    .release-msg-08- felt like i was in church with bout 20,000 other church members
    so true that...my hair was up like crazy..i couldnt sing...i was staring

there's a great clip of that on Youtube I believe...
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    metsfan wrote:
    the play leash you pussies rant-msg 03

one of the best Ed rants ever!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    81 wrote:

the "it's ok/esta bien" tag is a fucking incredible moment.
    Amazing!!!!esta bien...!!!