Options

***I Trust This Seller***

Comments

• Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,565
    demetrios wrote:
    all the members with the wishlist foundation are amazing people! :)

edited this :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    bertanbertan Posts: 266
    facepollution

i bought tickets for cornell's astoria show from him/her (for face value! :) ), and everything went smooth. checked messages frequently, kept in contact, sent tracking numbers for the shipment and everything. would gladly do business again.
    "hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    This is a great idea for a thread, but I don't even know where to begin because I've traded with so many people on here, off the top of my head...

demetrios- the king of boots :)
    gndcd402
    mookie9999
    tangerine- the queen of boots :)
    release30
    pjtradeking
    TiaMija
    beerbaron- I don't think we've ever traded before, but seems like a really cool guy
    100pacer
    Drop the Leach 10
    kcherub
    jaamfaan
    SuperVedder
    StonEd67
    LeatherMosquitoMan
    phillyfan

good lord, there are so many more people out there, it's too early in the morning to think ;)

Thank you to everyone for the such kind words, by the way

Oh, and I've just come across an ebay seller that screwed me- stay away from twoecstasy (real name is James Guerrier). I paypalled him the money for a KOL CD that I won for his auction, and he never sent it to me. Then he closed the auction page and would never respond to any of my emails :( Oh well, I guess you can't trust everyone
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,571
    restlesssoul
    lukin321
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    I've never outright bought anything from anyone on here, but I have traded with

g.young12
    jblagg

and both were upstanding guys.
  • Options
    Havent traded with everyone, but off the top of my head, these are people I would trust with a KEY to my PJ House!! :D

LukinFan
    wolfbear
    Guitarhero27
    sgossard3
    bostonlou(god rest his soul)
    elwayvedder
    creed disease
    FrankBauer
    Lizardking
    Mrs_Vedder78
    cutback
    drsluggo
    demetrios

There are alot of others that I have done stuff with that would also be here, but the names are escaping me as it is EARLY and I havent had enough coffee, so dont be offended if you arent here YET!! hahaha :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    I would also say that many of the people mentioned here are awesome - I have traded with several folks and would say that D, Lukinfan, PJTradeKing, pdalowsky and Tangerine are all awesome traders. Many more, too - but can't think at this moment.

I also want to throw props out to Meme - she won a sports pool, and for each person that sent her the prize she won, she created a mix CD for them - this did not have to be done, but she really was kind in her way of thanking people for holding up their end of the deal.

For the most part, people here have been very honest, upfront and most of all VERY generous.
    For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
  • Options
    kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    LukinFan is a top-notch guy. :)
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • Options
    jblagg and wilds for sure

there are others but their names aren't jumping out at me....i should really keep a list.
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    demetrios- the king of boots
    gncd (sorry, Gary, I can't remember you're entire Pit name )
    mookie9999
    tangerine- the queen of boots

Yep, great b&p's from all of these, plus at least a dozen more from Next Door
    Emanon
    AlaskaDan
    Doone
    the list goes on

Hrd2imgn, hooked me up with Lolla merch

Would be much easier to list the dicks and dweebs!

I cant remember who was awesome enough to get merch for me from this years east coast run
    BUT THEY ARE BOTH AWESOME!

Niko80 tried to score goods for me in Europe, instead took a foot to the head.

PearlGirl2010 ?? tried helping me with flight reservations in a family crisis.

Foxymop, I think I would let her babysit for me. And my kids are my world.
    Actually, that would be scary fun for all of us.

Etc
    Etc
    Etc
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    TransplantedNewf went out of her way to help me out.

I've done some people right on here as well.
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    hobbes wrote:

I've done some people right on here as well.

Me too, me too!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    This is a great idea for a thread, but I don't even know where to begin because I've traded with so many people on here, off the top of my head...

demetrios- the king of boots :)
    gncd (sorry, Gary, I can't remember you're entire Pit name :) )
    mookie9999
    tangerine- the queen of boots :)
    release30
    pjtradeking
    TiaMija
    beerbaron- I don't think we've ever traded before, but seems like a really cool guy
    100pacer
    Drop the Leach 10

yo dog! what about me? I'm very hurt to not be on your list when clearly I'm one of the coolest,nicest,awesomest people on here! ;):D
  • Options
    pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    I have no idea what his handle is, but Vince from Ohio helped me out with Hartford tix this summer. seatut was great when we did a liam finn exchange too.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,283
    I've had smooth transactions with

Wilds
    Outlaw
    Mrstyles420

Pjtradeking is da man
  • Options
    I've dealt with Yosi on expressobeans. I've seen that handle over here though. Couldn't of been happier with the results.
  • Options
    Ample Jar

Great guy to deal with!
    the palms, in the breeze, still blow green
    and the waves in the sea still absolute blue
  • Options
    someone with time on their hand should put together a list of trusted people
  • Options
    I've traded with a few on this board, have to say never been dissappointed:

PJtradeking is the man!!! (even though you forgot me, it's ok)
    PearlJam_ie
    yostarama
    and so many others at ebeans
  • Options
    flyinwhole313 and i recently traded, and we both admitted we were nervous about a good faith trade. of course, all went well.
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • Options
    benfig4 wrote:
    I've traded with a few on this board, have to say never been dissappointed:

PJtradeking is the man!!! (even though you forgot me, it's ok)
    PearlJam_ie
    yostarama
    and so many others at ebeans

I KNEW this would come back to bite me!! I qualified it with the whole coffee thing GODDAMN IT!!! hahaha...You too can have a key, as can nybenben!

SORRY!!!! You know I love you man!! :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    jamminpearls- my man hooked me and my buddy up with pretty good seats for MSG 2 this summer. Hes a good shit and a philly sports fan, highly reccomended!
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • Options
    i havent really kept good records of my trade partners over the years... most recently though you can add "jezebeloria" to the list... i forget who i got my goat hat from... and whoever gave my their binaural jersey for FREE cause it was too small on them... alot of great people around here :D

like someone said in that other thread, the list of people NOT to trust would be much shorter
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Havent traded with everyone, but off the top of my head, these are people I would trust with a KEY to my PJ House!! :D

LukinFan
    wolfbear
    Guitarhero27
    sgossard3
    bostonlou(god rest his soul)
    elwayvedder
    creed disease
    FrankBauer
    Lizardking
    Mrs_Vedder78
    cutback
    drsluggo
    demetrios

There are alot of others that I have done stuff with that would also be here, but the names are escaping me as it is EARLY and I havent had enough coffee, so dont be offended if you arent here YET!! hahaha :D
    WOOT WOOT! when do i get my key?? :D

and do you got all your posters hung yet? i havent seen an update in awhile

• Options
    thanks for the kind words guys. in one way or another the following people have been great to me and true to their word, be it staying in my hotel in vancouver and not trashing the rooms, trading vinyl, posters, bootlegs, ticket exchanges, or just being good friends to party with for pre parties, i would trust all of them.

Niko80
    demetrios
    piper at the gates
    Gardengrl23
    bean8969
    Vedderfan10
    evenflowman
    2-feign-reluctance
    South of Seattle
    masterframer
    Okum
    hailhailvitalogy
    pjbiz

EquallyWorhtless
    doin'theevolution
    pegasus
    wolfbear
    yahamita
    *dawn*
    muddy
    senrock
    foxymop
    evilclosetmonkey
    smalltownbeck
    pearljamjen
    prljmgrl
    einatshaul
    meddledeal
    juliefer
    creenations

Born.Mine.Die
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    someone with time on their hand should put together a list of trusted people

I updated the first page.
  • Options
    I updated the first page.
    its useless if its not in alphabetical order... im not gonna go searching through hundreds of names the next time i wanna know if someones trustworthy... sorry for making more work for you :D

• Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    add a5pj...He is way solid also..
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    its useless if its not in alphabetical order... im not gonna go searching through hundreds of names the next time i wanna know if someones trustworthy... sorry for making more work for you :D

You can't search the thread?!! Sheesh!! ;)

If I get some time, I'll do it in alphabetical order. Until then, use the search button!! :D

Actually, that was easier than I thought. I didn't think I could copy and paste it into Excel cleanly, but it worked. So, your highness, it's in alphabetical order just for you... just kidding. :)
  • Options
    I KNEW this would come back to bite me!! I qualified it with the whole coffee thing GODDAMN IT!!! hahaha...You too can have a key, as can nybenben!

SORRY!!!! You know I love you man!! :D

No worries, You know I'll take that key too!! I would love to spend some serious time in that palace of yours!! Have a great one.