Ten of clubs hoodie, which size?

Lefty 27Lefty 27 Posts: 26
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Hi guys,

i'd like to buy the new pj hoodie and need some help to choose the good size..

I'm 1.94m (approximatively 6.36ft) and like to know if i better should buy a L or XL size.

Thanks for your advices!!

Peace!
Zürich - 06/23/00
Irving Plaza (NYC) - 05/06/06
Bern - 09/13/06
Berlin - 08/15/09
London - 06/25/10
Berlin - 06/30/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• You're tall! I'd go with the XL if I were you. Unless you're insanely thin, or like to wear things kinda snug and fitted.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • luv-ed91luv-ed91 Posts: 215
    They state that it fits like the Stickman Hoodie, so I checked out the measurements of the stickman hoodie, then I measured myself & compared them with their measurements - that's how I figured out which size to get. Hope this helps!!
    -- If I had known then, what I know now . . .

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • luv-ed91 wrote:
    They state that it fits like the Stickman Hoodie, so I checked out the measurements of the stickman hoodie, then I measured myself & compared them with their measurements - that's how I figured out which size to get. Hope this helps!!

Thanks but I am not a ten clubber for a long time (I know, shame on me... :oops: ) so I didn't buy the previous hoodie...

@ Sharon: yes I'm tall and I like it, especially when I'm going to a PJ show. I always have the feeling of being in a VIP Zone... ;)

thx for the advice. I'm not a thin guy so the XL should be good.
    Zürich - 06/23/00
    Bern - 09/13/06
    Berlin - 08/15/09
    London - 06/25/10
    Berlin - 06/30/10
  • LieslLiesl Posts: 64
    I am trying to buy the new hoodie right now and the site wont bloddy well let me!!! ahhhh it keeps saying when I click the buy button,you must log in to buy, and I am logged in, when it click the log in button it says access denied why why .lts.....driving me mad
  • Liesl wrote:
    I am trying to buy the new hoodie right now and the site wont bloddy well let me!!! ahhhh it keeps saying when I click the buy button,you must log in to buy, and I am logged in, when it click the log in button it says access denied why why .lts.....driving me mad

same thing here!
    Lefty 27 wrote:
    luv-ed91 wrote:

Thanks but I am not a ten clubber for a long time (I know, shame on me... :oops: ) so I didn't buy the previous hoodie...

@ Sharon: yes I'm tall and I like it, especially when I'm going to a PJ show. I always have the feeling of being in a VIP Zone... ;)

thx for the advice. I'm not a thin guy so the XL should be good.

You didn't have to buy the stickman hoodie - just go to the goods section, click on the stickman hoodie - it will give you the sizes and measurement for each size. Go by those measurements. That's what I done when I bought my 10C hoodie - I don't have the stickman hoodie, either, but when I clicked on the stickman hoodie, the measurements were there. Hope this helps you out a little more. :D

I usually wear a large, because I don't like tight-fitting clothes - but by the measurements, I had to buy a medium (and it seems by the measurements that the medium may be a little big for me). So I advise everyone to check measurements on the stickman hoodie before buying. This will save you from getting it & it not fitting, then having to return it. :D

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    ah ha

thanks for doing the thinking for me luv :D
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
    ah ha

thanks for doing the thinking for me luv :D

No problem - glad I could help!! :mrgreen:

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • mikepmikep Posts: 290
    im gonna give the medium a try.

im 5'8 and 135 and pretty slim so gonna give it a go. looked at the measurements from the stickman hoodie and it seems like it'd be decent. hopefully not too snug.

if anyone is of similar size and has some insight lemme know if you can.
    m
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
  • Just got it.

Perfect.

Thanks for your advices.

Good to be in your community.

Take care!
    Zürich - 06/23/00
    Bern - 09/13/06
    Berlin - 08/15/09
    London - 06/25/10
    Berlin - 06/30/10