Text PJPHILI to 66937 to win...

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited October 2009 in The Porch
10 pairs of Tix to Philly I on 10/27/09 No Dice for me :(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    i would do it but i can get to that show...im starting to regret not skipping the whole week of classes to go to all 4 instead of just the last 2
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    I texted, thanks for the tip :)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Gremmie03Gremmie03 Posts: 504
    InMyTree4 wrote:
    i would do it but i can get to that show...im starting to regret not skipping the whole week of classes to go to all 4 instead of just the last 2

I am sure going to all 4 will be worth it.

Pearl Jam says:
    Sorry, No Dice
    You are to cheap to buy your own tix to the show so you try texting for them?
    Cheapo!!

I didnt get them, thank goodness, dont know how would explain a trip to philly to my wife
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • Don't bother with this. It was just a ploy to get you to sign up for pearl jam spam text messages. You have to sign up to find out if you won. Pretty low thing to do and very misleading.
  • NoCode416NoCode416 Posts: 416
    Don't bother with this. It was just a ploy to get you to sign up for pearl jam spam text messages. You have to sign up to find out if you won. Pretty low thing to do and very misleading.

you can text, "STOP" and then you are unsubscribed. problem solved. (and i would say it's worth it just in case they are giving away these tickets...)
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    anyone win?
  • No dice for this guy
  • I wish they had tix for the 30th lol.

Then again as a Canadian I'm prob not eligible lol.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • No dice :(
    Just got word that a FB friend of mine won but hasn't heard anything since the text saying "He Won." He is telling me he sent 3 emails to 10Club but hasn't heard anything from them. All I can say is WOW. :shock:
  • Ryandg5Ryandg5 Posts: 31
    I did this immediatley and recieved a text back stating:

"Pearl Jam says: You Won! Email full name to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:xxxxxxx@tenclub.net">xxxxxxx@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> to claim your prize. No accommodations supplied. Tix left at will call. Valid ID required"

I, too, emailed the Ten Club directly after this and told them that I live in Chicago, and before I scamble to find a flight and accomodations to Philly that I would really appreciate some sort of confirmation other than a text telling me that tix will be waiting for me lol . .. have not heard back from them
    I never knew soap made you taller . . .
    Well - I just received an email back from the tenclub (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:contest@tenclub.net">contest@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->):

Congratulations!

You are the lucky winner for a pair of tickets to see Pearl Jam on 10/27 at the Spectrum in Philadelphia.

Your tickets will be at the guest list will call at the venue and you will need to present a valid ID to claim your tickets.

Doors: 6:30pm
    Opener: 7:30pm

Guest List will open around door time.

This prize is for tickets only. No travel or accommodations are provided.

Please reply to this email with your full name that is listed on your valid ID to confirm.

Thanks for entering our text to win ticket giveaway.

Enjoy the show.

So it looks like I am searching for a flight to Philly after all!
  • Gremmie03Gremmie03 Posts: 504
    Ryandg5 wrote:
    Well - I just received an email back from the tenclub (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:contest@tenclub.net">contest@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->):

Congratulations!

You are the lucky winner for a pair of tickets to see Pearl Jam on 10/27 at the Spectrum in Philadelphia.

Your tickets will be at the guest list will call at the venue and you will need to present a valid ID to claim your tickets.

Please reply to this email with your full name that is listed on your valid ID to confirm.

Enjoy the show.

Bitch!!

I mean that in a congratulatory way
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
    Gremmie03 wrote:
    Ryandg5 wrote:

Congratulations!

Enjoy the show.

Bitch!!

I mean that in a congratulatory way

I could not have said it any better myself!!
    Just curious - did anyone else win these tix? I am still half expecting to arrive in Philly and have the the Will Call person just stare at me with a blank face when I tell them my my name :D

Seemed a little odd that it says go to the "guest list will call" and that it opens "around the time the doors open" rather than the usual Ten Club will call that opens around noon on show days . . .
    Ryandg5 wrote:
    Just curious - did anyone else win these tix? I am still half expecting to arrive in Philly and have the the Will Call person just stare at me with a blank face when I tell them my my name :D

Seemed a little odd that it says go to the "guest list will call" and that it opens "around the time the doors open" rather than the usual Ten Club will call that opens around noon on show days . . .

I wish for your sake you would get confirmation...imagine booking the flight, hotel, maybe rental car and showing up at will call with a blank stare looking back at you when you came to collect. This is rather unprofessional of 10c and should rectified.
    Well - my flight and hotel are booked to Philly!!! I have never been there, have no clue where I am going, but as long as I get in the door on 10/27 I will be a happy man!
  • Ryandg5 wrote:
    Well - my flight and hotel are booked to Philly!!! I have never been there, have no clue where I am going, but as long as I get in the door on 10/27 I will be a happy man!

wow congratulations, that is incredible!!
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Ryandg5 wrote:

ouch....not gonna be cheap.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg