Options

Coldplay, PJ, PJ

ReleaseMe...ReleaseMe... Posts: 494
edited April 2008 in The Porch
read today that coldplay is having a free concert at MSG on June 23. it made me jump for a bit thinking that was one of the days of a PJ show...well, its the day before......so i wonder if anyone will be there 3 nights in a row

not that much into coldplay myself and wouldnt mind going to a free show, but not since i am gonna be there the next two nights with a band that blows them out of the water
Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    read today that coldplay is having a free concert at MSG on June 23. it made me jump for a bit thinking that was one of the days of a PJ show...well, its the day before......so i wonder if anyone will be there 3 nights in a row

not that much into coldplay myself and wouldnt mind going to a free show, but not since i am gonna be there the next two nights with a band that blows them out of the water

"You know how I know you're gay...."
  • Options
    how?

routine was the theme..

• Options
    mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417

I've learned you can never quote this without at least one person not understanding what you're doing and getting offended.
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    mulva9 wrote:
    I've learned you can never quote this without at least one person not understanding what you're doing and getting offended.
    ha. true! :D that's one of my favorite exchanges in a movie.

i saw coldplay 2 years ago and wasn't all that impressed...so i won't be there. i will need monday off that week!
  • Options
    mulva9 wrote:
    totally understand it.....was playing along

thanks for the heads up

at least one person worries that people are going to get offended

FREE COLDPLAY WOOHOO

wanna bet that eddie makes fun of them the next night? haha

routine was the theme..

• Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    yeah, its gonna be on tbs or tnt coming up....dont even know if i want to attempt watching it with the amount of good stuff they'll cut out. prob not this scene though

routine was the theme..

• Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    What?

Like you never macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts...
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Ugh I hate Coldplay...