Looking for new IEM headphones

iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
edited October 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
i listen to mostly rock and metal..ive tried the yuin pk3's and g2a both i really wasnt to impressed with..the pk3s compared to my current old sony mdr-j10's really dont sound all that different to me..the g2a's i had to turn the volume all the way up on my player to even get to hear it decently.

im looking to spend no more then 100 would prefer to spend less like 50-70 range but 100 is my max...im looking for something thats comfortable,does not produce microphonic sounds that are audible when listening to music since i will be mostly using these when moving around.quality wise im looking for something with depth in the sound..good bass but not thumping bass..i prefer none isolating a little isolation is fine but not complete

would appreciate any and all recommendations thank you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• In that budget range, I'd look at the Shure SCL2 buds.

As far as volume levels, make sure you're fairly close in impedance between your buds and player source.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • I'd second the shure's. You can find some of the 2 series at or around 100bucks. I have the e4's and love them. Not super boomy on bass, but the mids and high end sounds great. The key with a lot of these is finding a pair that fit your ear properly. WIth these I find that the foam is the only thing that really does the trick. Unfortunately, that means that I am routinely swapping them out.
    What ain't a country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in what?