T-Shirt Trade

SOLAT7979SOLAT7979 Posts: 75
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I am a huge Padres/Pearl Jam fan....Basically I need to find a way to get that shirt from SD.

I'm looking for someone who has the shirt living on the West Coast that is a Philly fan and can't make the shows at the Spectrum....I'd pick up the Philly shirt, then we can swap.

Any takers?

P.S. It would have to be an L or XL.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    SOLAT7979 wrote:
    I am a huge Padres/Pearl Jam fan....Basically I need to find a way to get that shirt from SD.

I'm looking for someone who has the shirt living on the West Coast that is a Philly fan and can't make the shows at the Spectrum....I'd pick up the Philly shirt, then we can swap.

Any takers?

good luck with getting an L or XL at philly...

seriously, seeing how fast those went at the other shows, I'd wait until I got something in hand to ask for a trade if I was you.. just saying..
  • Pm sent. Thanks!
  • For some reason, I cannot seem to pm or reply to pms. They just sit in my out box. Solat, I still want to trade shirts if you were able to get an extra one for trade. To answer your question from your pm, I was lucky enought to be at the show 2 hours early and they let us in a few at a time to buy from 1 booth only. It was really well organized and they let us back out to our cars so we didn't need to carry our stuff around during the show. Any other questions, send me an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pjaddict@msn.com">pjaddict@msn.com</a><!-- e -->. Thanks!
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Pegasus wrote:
    SOLAT7979 wrote:

Any takers?

good luck with getting an L or XL at philly...

seriously, seeing how fast those went at the other shows, I'd wait until I got something in hand to ask for a trade if I was you.. just saying..

I really don't have much about to say about this particular subject but I wanted to say that Pegasus' signature is so cool :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam