Options

your response from 10c

ReleaseMe...ReleaseMe... Posts: 494
edited February 2008 in The Porch
i dont know what type of life-altering, system changing response you all think you are gonna get....odds are they will send something out along the lines of "we are sorry for what happend, and we feel the system we have in place is the best for right now"....if that

i understand some people just want an apology, but for those who think they are going to change the way they do everything, you have another thing coming. i have NO DOUBT that they are doing the best they can and arent trying to screw people over. imagine if we had no type of pre-sale or club tickets at all...is that what you want?

10c...i hope you dont let these people bring you down...keep up the good work
Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    i have NO DOUBT that they are doing the best they can and arent trying to screw people over.
    but they did...............so their best wasn't good enough.
  • Options
    i dont know what type of life-altering, system changing response you all think you are gonna get....odds are they will send something out along the lines of "we are sorry for what happend, and we feel the system we have in place is the best for right now"....if that

i understand some people just want an apology, but for those who think they are going to change the way they do everything, you have another thing coming. i have NO DOUBT that they are doing the best they can and arent trying to screw people over. imagine if we had no type of pre-sale or club tickets at all...is that what you want?

10c...i hope you dont let these people bring you down...keep up the good work

I will try for Tix on Friday I'm not upset one bit that I had tix in my cart and wasnt able to check out, its the nature of the beast I guess, some get them some dont... what I'm really ticked off about is that the BUY button showed up later and me thinking OMG!!!! It has to be my lucky day tried to purchase the tickets and ended up with 3 pending authorizations and that was my credit card some people did the same I did and they tied up funds in their bank account...

....I'm not expecting an apology nor do I need one, I just hope the funds are available this Friday so that I can try again and I think that if what the girl at 10C told me yesterday is true and they are completely SOLD OUT and they haven't been releasing tix back into the system then they should take those links down ... that's all I'm saying... I know they are not holding people's funds on purpose just for shits and giggles but the problem could be fixed by removing those links....
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Clearly yesterday was rough and some changes need to be made. That said, I would have a hard time beliveing that 10c were getting some kinda kick out of this.

I do think they need to make some kinda of statement about the billing charges though.
    tacos
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,775
    For once I’m actually glad that my plans fell through and I wasn’t going to be making it to LA in April.

I don’t think the system will change. If anything, they will do away with the presales altogether.

I'm really sorry for everyone that is having problems with their credit cards. That totally blows.
  • Options
    iwasthere wrote:
    Clearly yesterday was rough and some changes need to be made.

problem is this has been going on or a while now, and changes HAVENT been made. it sucks that every event around this band has turned into a circus these days and the fan club, instead of relieving the anxiety of getting to see your favorite band, only fuels that anxiety.
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • Options
    gtrplyrgtrplyr Posts: 115
    then don't buy tix during the presale.
  • Options
    iwasthere wrote:
    Clearly yesterday was rough and some changes need to be made. That said, I would have a hard time beliveing that 10c were getting some kinda kick out of this.

I do think they need to make some kinda of statement about the billing charges though.

I think I can speak for many that have this problem and I dont think any has come out and said that we think 10C is doing this for shits and giggles and are sitting back enjoying seeing people with funds held back on their credit cards and bank accounts... what I'm saying is that this has been happening since yesterday afternoon, and we havent heard anything from them regarding that BUY button that keeps on showing up and only charges your card when you have no tickets at all :(
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    I'm not upset about about trying for over an hour to get tickets with the server crashing the whole time. That was my choice. I am happy to have even had that option. I wasn't even upset when I thought I didn't get tickets. The only problem I have is the erroneous hold on my funds and the problems that may create - including possible problems with actually getting the tickets for which I did get a confirmation. I assume that the 10C would want just as much as we do to try to change to a system where this doesn't happen, if that's possible.

That said, I actually came on here to post this bit of information in case it is helpful to anyone:

I just called my bank about the funds being held and they gave me the line about it taking 3-5 days for them to be released and blah blah blah. BUT they said if 10C faxed them a statement that it was a mistake, they could release the funds right away. I'm not suggesting that everyone start calling up 10C at the same time, but perhaps - for those of you who got emails (I wasn't one of you) - you could take the email that says it was a mistake down to your bank and they would release the funds sooner. Just a thought.
  • Options

I don’t think the system will change. If anything, they will do away with the presales altogether.
    exactly....and that will SUCK. just getting tix like an outsider? gross....isnt this better than nothing??
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more