Ed's Esquire

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited October 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
I don't recall seeing this until this tour. I finally got a good look at it and it looks like a mid 50's. Sweet Guitar.

JM_PearlJam_300951_0132_t600.jpg?42b0fb247f69dabe2ae440581a34634cbc5420f3
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gorgeous. I'm sure he stole it from Bruce ;)
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • I read an interview with Ed in some German magazine the other day. The interview itself didn't blow me away. But it had a picture which did! It showed Ed in the middle of a room with aisles of guitarstands FULL of telecasters. And that wasn't a particularly small room.
  • yeah that thing looks amazing. imagine the stories it could tell if it was able to talk. the closest thing i will ever get to owning one of those would be one made by bill nash...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • actually the big, fat fender logo on the headstock resembles those from the early 1970s. i could be wrong though.

• actually the big, fat fender logo on the headstock resembles those from the early 1970s. i could be wrong though.
    Not quite. The fat CBS logos on telecasters were usually straight and had a fat model labeling. This is the earlier, angeled, logo with the small model labeling beneath it.
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    actually the big, fat fender logo on the headstock resembles those from the early 1970s. i could be wrong though.
    It is a '52 Esquire. I had it confirmed from a very, very reliable source.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • PJ_Lukin wrote:
    actually the big, fat fender logo on the headstock resembles those from the early 1970s. i could be wrong though.
    It is a '52 Esquire. I had it confirmed from a very, very reliable source.
    like i said, "i could be wrong"..........

• I read an interview with Ed in some German magazine the other day. The interview itself didn't blow me away. But it had a picture which did! It showed Ed in the middle of a room with aisles of guitarstands FULL of telecasters. And that wasn't a particularly small room.

ScrapeMySky- Could you scan this picture and post it on here for us? I'd love to see that pic!