Options

Recommend Me Some 2003 Boots

2»

Comments

• Options
    I second the Uniondale recommendation. Scorching Evenflow, plus some other gems.

I also really like Fargo.
    EvenFLOW PsYcHo #29

~ is your Pearl Jam cup half empty, or 1/2 Full?
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Please. Ive been downloading a few today and I'm still thinking the tour kind of lacks in energy and performance wise is kind of weak. The set lists are awesome though.

if it hasnt been mentioned.....mexxxico city. all nights but more than most-night 2.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I second the Uniondale recommendation. Scorching Evenflow, plus some other gems.

I also really like Fargo.

yes!!! i remember the PSYCHOS discussing uniondale AND fargo!!! they tore it UP!!! Especially The Master!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Hey SEN, long time. :) Hows life? Happy Holidays!!! Is it just me, or is the entire world TOO busy this season?
    EvenFLOW PsYcHo #29

~ is your Pearl Jam cup half empty, or 1/2 Full?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    4/30/03 .. one of the bests
  • Options
    i like them all....esp vancouver cuz i was there...but the mexicos really kick.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18