Options

WPB Email is out

fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Ten Club Ticket Buyer:

You are receiving this email because you have successfully purchased tickets through the Ten Club to see Pearl Jam in concert on June 11th in West Palm Beach, FL at the Cruzan Amphitheatre. Here is what you will need to know to collect your tickets:

1. Tickets can be received at the venue box office on the day of the show only. No early pick-ups for multiple dates.

2. The Ten Club member must show an official form of photo identification to collect Ten Club tickets. No exceptions.

3. The Ten Club ticket windows will be located at the main box office and will open for distribution at 2pm on the day of the show.

4. Tickets are pre-determined by seniority so early arrival to the box office will not provide better seats.

5. Seat location will not be revealed until you collect your tickets. All Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating on the floor and the side sections closest to the stage.

6. Your pair of tickets will be seated together, but group seating is not an option.

7. The Ten Club member, not the cardholder, must be present to collect the tickets.

8. Your seats are your seats. If you are not satisfied with your seat location, tickets cannot be exchanged.

9. Tickets will be available for collection until 30 minutes after Pearl Jam takes the stage.

10. All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No transfers.

Doors will open at 6pm. Kings of Leon will start at 7:30pm. Pearl Jam is scheduled to take the stage at 8:45pm. All times are subject to change.

You do not need to supply the box office with this confirmation. Please save paper. But it is wise to present your member number for verification. Additional information about the show can be found in the Tour section of the Pearl Jam website http://www.pearljam.com. Please check the website often for updates.

Contact tickets@tenclub.net with questions. Your email will be answered in the order received.

Thanks for your cooperation. See you at the shows!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    that is awesome!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    stevieraveonstevieraveon Posts: 413
    Yup just got mine. Sweet, so Kings of Leon should get an hour to play....first time seeing them. Can't wait.
    Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Just got WPB And Tampa E Mails.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    :D just got mine too.. :D
    11 more to go :p
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    Pegasus wrote:
    :D just got mine too.. :D
    11 more to go :p
    :D that's awesome!
  • Options
    Yup just got mine. Sweet, so Kings of Leon should get an hour to play....first time seeing them. Can't wait.
    45mn if the last 2 years are anything to go by.
  • Options
    panthergirlpanthergirl Posts: 469
    I got my West Palm email.... WOOOOHOOOO!!

**edit** and the Tampa email as well!!!

CANNOTWAITFORTHESESHOWS>>>>!!!!
    :D
    08 6/11 WPB 6/12 Tampa 6/24,25 MSG, 8/7 Ed @ Newark
    07 8/5 Lolla 8/2 VIC
    06 7/22,23 Gorge 7/20 Ptl
    04 10/8 VFC Kissimmee
    03 4/11 WPB, 4/12 HOB Orlando, 7/8,9 MSG
    00 8/24 Jones Bch 8/9,10 WPB
    1998 9/22,23 WPB 1996 10/7 Ft Laud 1994 3/28 Miami
  • Options
    someone mentioned in another thread about WPB venue that they don't let people in the car park (and so I presume accessing the venue Box Office) until a couple of hours before the show..

the email from 10c though is exactly the same as Tampa, 2pm form the main box office.

You think 10c got it sorted for them to open earlier or they just assumed it'll be like that and we're heading for trouble (don't want to repeat the Dublin or Verona messes)?

PS: and Columbia just hit the mailbox :p
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    got mine too! :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2