Options

Milwaukee's up next!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I'm scouting some places out tonight. Details to follow. It will be a very close place so you can have a couple cocktails and walk on over to the Riverside. :D
    Great! Me and my daughter did the Columbia show, and did awesome if I say so myself.
    So let me know what I can do to help. I have leftover name tags and have a cashbox and tons of markers for the name tags. Oh I have about half a roll of raffle tickets leftover too.
    Just let me know.
    And who is the funds raised going to go to?
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    bronzebackbronzeback Posts: 36
    chikevin wrote:
    you aren't alone.

this is BS!!!!!!

how long should I keep trying...

damit.....this is such crap!!!!
    So shines a good deed in such a weary world
  • Options
    funkmanfunkman Posts: 10
    I talked to the theater yest and they said only 500 seats for the pre sale. The guy said rows A to W.
  • Options
    funkman wrote:
    I talked to the theater yest and they said only 500 seats for the pre sale. The guy said rows A to W.

then how the hell can 250 sets be gone by 3:01 !!!!

I am pissed right now....
  • Options
    tylerj1462tylerj1462 Posts: 40
    Ive seen a lot of shows at the Riverside (Nothing as good as this). Its a great venue. Awesome sound and you can see from every seat in the house. If the ten club seats are really rows A-W anyone with the 10 club tickets should be really pumped. See you at the show.
    "so this is how liberty ends, with thunderous applause"
  • Options
    Kingmidget wrote:
    And he SCORES!!!!

Wow...used a few tips from the "lucky ones" and it worked....

not that it matters anymore...

but what was the 'few tips' I was SUPPOSED to use???
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    Will the Brewers be playing around that time for out of towners?

playing the Astros, 7:05 pm.
  • Options
    Pearl Jam_iePearl Jam_ie Posts: 821
    mindi wrote:
    Great! Me and my daughter did the Columbia show, and did awesome if I say so myself.
    So let me know what I can do to help. I have leftover name tags and have a cashbox and tons of markers for the name tags. Oh I have about half a roll of raffle tickets leftover too.
    Just let me know.
    And who is the funds raised going to go to?

Didn't want to over-hype myself by talking about the show before I got tickets, but now that I scored 'em I'm totally pumped. My wife and I hit the Tampa show and stoneg set up an awesome pre-show fundraiser/party. Hopefully we can do the same. It really did add to the whole experience of going all the way down to Florida for the show!
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,120
    bronzeback wrote:
    then how the hell can 250 sets be gone by 3:01 !!!!

I am pissed right now....

Temporarily Out of stock does nto mean they are all gone...keep clicking and trying...only "Out of Stock" means give up
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    DesignVHLDesignVHL Posts: 297
    thanks for that info tyler...been to mil for TONS of shows, but never the Riverside...so you've totally pumped me up....th good sound and seating is what got me i think. :P
    | valerie |

EXPAND YOUR ELEMENT!
  • Options
    Temporarily Out of stock does nto mean they are all gone...keep clicking and trying...only "Out of Stock" means give up

any other tips other than keep clicking???
  • Options
    bronzeback wrote:

you might be able to log into 2 windows instead of 1.
    model role model
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,120
    bronzeback wrote:

sorry...I got nothing else...good luck...
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Be ready for Friday Ticketmaster. Same tips as today.
    model role model
  • Options
    jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    didn't get any.
    How much more can we expect to pay through Ticketmaster?
  • Options
    3:42

500 clicks later

and

OUT OF STOCK

!!!???!?!!!???!!!??!

I call BS....
  • Options
    chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    bronzeback wrote:
    3:42

500 clicks later

and

OUT OF STOCK

!!!???!?!!!???!!!??!

I call BS....
    i used to get really pissed about this, too. i got shutout at the vic and i live here in chicago.

thing is...the demand is so high and the venues are so small it is simple math that shows some are gonna be left out in the cold.

just know there really isn't anything you can do and it's the luck of the draw. at least...that's what i've been telling myself.
  • Options
    well, in theory, if a venue has 2000 seats and 200 goes to 10C and another 200 goes to media, family members of band, etc. that means 1500 will go on sale Friday. Much better chances, although of course more people will be trying as not everyone is a member of the 10C.
    model role model
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    PJBuckeye wrote:
    I was waiting to see FIBs. Thanks!

LOL, j/k, FIBs are welcome in Milwuakee too. I actually just moved to WI from Chicago in Nov. Born and raised a Yooper though, and I still am one damn it!
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14