Options

Has Ed been coming out to do a few songs before the openers?

eeedmdeeedmd Posts: 40
edited October 2009 in Given To Fly (live)
Our baby sitter (sister in law) is out with the flu, and it looks like we either take the kids for a few songs, or bail on San Diego all together. I was wondering if Ed still comes out before the shows and does his solo songs? We were playing into the wild all thru our difficult times last year, a couple of songs would be worth the drive from Phoenix. Thanks
EEEDMD
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Sorry- appears he has not come out early so far this tour
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Sorry- appears he has not come out early so far this tour

Thanks,
    Just Brainstorming!
    EEEDMD
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,688
    Yes he has!! He came out early in Toronto and played a few tunes, needle and the damage done - neil young to name one!
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    AT218712 wrote:
    Yes he has!! He came out early in Toronto and played a few tunes, needle and the damage done - neil young to name one!

That was a special circumstance......

To the OP..........Even if Ed does a preset, it'll most likely be just 1, maybe 2 songs. Wouldn't be worth the trip, to me.
  • Options
    Well our son's name is Vedder, so barring a recovery for our baby sitter, we may be rocking Vejas with our Twins. Atleast for a few songs. It would be worth the trip for us. We have had a very difficult year, and even though we are all doing great it is hard to shake that ominus cloud that was hanging over us for so long. My wife has been looking forward to this, and she really deserves to dance, and cry. Yeah certain PJ songs bring about a new emotion for her. Especially anything played frequently when the kids were very sick. So we were hoping to leave some of those dark days at the show. Thanks for the responses, if we choose to take the kids we won't go really early hoping for an Ed solo act.
    Best Wishes
    EEEDMD