im sorry but we need some more OFFICIAL DVDs

2»

Comments

• GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    don't be sorry you are right
  • wall05 wrote:
    Anyone think they will film Philly and make that an official release?

PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    Walks on his own... With thoughts he can't help thinking...
  • wall05 wrote:

PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    make a cake and put a cherrie on it :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I would love to see more as well, but at the same time I appreciate from experience how much works goes into making a film and times that by 10 making a film that actually looks good (like the Italy DVD a couple years back). It's a lot of work, a lot more than just putting a camera on the band.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Seeing as how the 20th anniversary dvd is already in the works.... and how good the "Picture in a Frame" dvd is... I can't see them rushing out an inferior product in between. Look at the production quality improvements from TB2K--- Live at MSG--- Imagine in Cornice. Looks like they are going for bigger and better each time. What you are asking for... another offical DVD is in allready in production.
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    wall05 wrote:

PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    make a cake and put a cherrie on it :D
    Knowing what that led to with the Euro bootlegs, I say don't. ;)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    for people that were at the philly shows... we can all agree there was ALOT more cameras around ..HELL they had two giant ones mounted in front of the stage on each side .. i notcied a few way back in the rafters.... there is no doubt they will reales one if not all of these shows some how... you also had three guys on stage.. three floor cameras one behind MATT aiming at his foot and one in front of his set loooking out on the crowd... im willing to bet all the money i got that we will see one by the NEW YEAR..if not before CHRISTMAS ....
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,152
    Philly Night 3 would be the perfect DVD. Night 4 was great, but too long and slow for a DVD.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • even if we dont get an official dvd, there will be some great fan made ones soon.
  • joe2468 wrote:
    for people that were at the philly shows... we can all agree there was ALOT more cameras around ..HELL they had two giant ones mounted in front of the stage on each side .. i notcied a few way back in the rafters.... there is no doubt they will reales one if not all of these shows some how... you also had three guys on stage.. three floor cameras one behind MATT aiming at his foot and one in front of his set loooking out on the crowd... im willing to bet all the money i got that we will see one by the NEW YEAR..if not before CHRISTMAS ....
    i wasnt in philly but after the video i see ,the setlist ,the spectrum closing..they must do something special..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”