Kill Bill 3 Confirmed

mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
edited June 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
http://movies.ign.com/articles/103/1030643p1.html
I'm a big fan of Tarantino films and it has been confirmed that Kill Bill 3 will come out....in 2014!!! :shock:

Kill Bill 1-2 were great movies, but this is crazy IMO! Uma Thurman is going to be a freakin' grandma by then, and what more could they really do?!? Bill is dead!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I really liked Kill Bill 1.. Kill Bill 2 didn't do anything for me though.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Ugh...awful idea. Firstly, the story is done and dusted, and secondly The Kill Bills were not good films to begin with. And I thought he was finally getting back on track with Basterds. Alas, it looks like I was wrong.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I really liked Kill Bill 1.. Kill Bill 2 didn't do anything for me though.

Agreed.....I was very disappointed with Kill Bill 2.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,383
    And I thought he was finally getting back on track with Basterds. Alas, it looks like I was wrong.

He did say that it's going to be a while.... and that he wanted 10 years to pass between them, so hopefully we'll get some more flicks like Basterds.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    meh

the first two didn't do much for me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    I fuckin love the Kill Bill flicks. Tarantino had talked about this years ago, that when he scripted the first two he had ideas for a 3rd movie, and maybe a 4th movie, intended to take place 10 years after the first two. Uma Thurman is still gonna be badass at whatever age she'll be, I'd bank on that.
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    And I thought he was finally getting back on track with Basterds. Alas, it looks like I was wrong.

He did say that it's going to be a while.... and that he wanted 10 years to pass between them, so hopefully we'll get some more flicks like Basterds.

yep, he's gonna work on one more before he goes back to Kill Bill.
  • arqarq Posts: 7,986
    I love kill bill 1 but kill bill 2 not so much! but kill bill 3 give me a break :?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • How do you have a Kill Bill without David Carridine??? Which Bill is she trying to kill now??
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • arqarq Posts: 7,986
    How do you have a Kill Bill without David Carridine??? Which Bill is she trying to kill now??

Maybe this time is bill cosby or bill murray or bill clinton, who knows!?!?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    How do you have a Kill Bill without David Carridine??? Which Bill is she trying to kill now??
    My thoughts exactly!!! :roll:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    Kill Bill 2 was stupid. Why would they ever make a third one? :roll:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069
    Never realized that there was so much hate for KB2. I never really looked at it as the second film only b/c it was supposed to be just one continuous movie. I love Kill Bill. I think both parts stand up on their own. As far as a third one, I'm not so sure it's necessary. He said he wanted to update a story of Vernita "Copperhead" Green's daughter seeking revenge against The Bride.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • I thought the first two were brilliant, I loved how different they were stylistically to each other. I'll hold judgement on a third installment though.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I thought the first two were brilliant, I loved how different they were stylistically to each other. I'll hold judgement on a third installment though.

I agree. I really enjoyed both.
  • MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Posts: 1,188
    I thoroughly enjoyed the 2nd one more, because of all the obvious homages to the old Spaghetti Westerns. But I'd have to say Quentin Tarantino incorporates the best soundtracks in all his films.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    KevDylan wrote:
    I thoroughly enjoyed the 2nd one more, because of all the obvious homages to the old Spaghetti Westerns. But I'd have to say Quentin Tarantino incorporates the best soundtracks in all his films.

Yeah, if I had to pick "my favorite" I'd go with the second. The first was great for the crazy story and action but I much preferred the dialog (what Tarantino is known for and excels at IMO) and old school props to movies in the past...good stuff!
  • Apparently it will actually be kill bill 3 and 4, with the titles rumored to be kill the bride vol 1 and vol 2
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Ugh...awful idea. Firstly, the story is done and dusted, and secondly The Kill Bills were not good films to begin with. And I thought he was finally getting back on track with Basterds. Alas, it looks like I was wrong.

This is coming from a guy who thinks Gladiator is a good "film" Kill Bill >>>>>>>>>> Gladiator.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Ugh...awful idea. Firstly, the story is done and dusted, and secondly The Kill Bills were not good films to begin with. And I thought he was finally getting back on track with Basterds. Alas, it looks like I was wrong.

This is coming from a guy who thinks Gladiator is a good "film" Kill Bill >>>>>>>>>> Gladiator.
    Gladiator's a brilliant film. Kill Bill is boring tripe. Quentin "ooh look at me everyone, Ive seen old B-movies" Tarantino just wanking over a script as far as I'm concerned.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    kill bill (much like a lot of tarantino's movies) pay hommage to 2 genres of film a lot of north americans are not exposed to ... asian gangster and martial art movies ... you really had to have watched a bunch of these films in the past to see how good he is at melding the two together ...

i can't wait for a kill bill 3 or 4 ... i don't really care if bill is killed but they can always go back in time as well ...
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Gladiator's a brilliant film. Kill Bill is boring tripe. Quentin "ooh look at me everyone, Ive seen old B-movies" Tarantino just wanking over a script as far as I'm concerned.

for sure QT makes movies for him and not necessarily for commercial appeal ... but that's the way it should be ... what was cool about gladiator is they took like a 35 page screenplay and managed to make a full blown movie out of it ... entertaining - but not much more than that ...
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,955
    Wasn't the idea of the next Kill Bill to be that of the daughter of Vernita Green, or whatever her name was, suppose to exact revenge on Beatrix after seeing her mother die? I thought that was the idea Quentin was throwing around.
  • polaris_x wrote:

for sure QT makes movies for him and not necessarily for commercial appeal ... but that's the way it should be ... what was cool about gladiator is they took like a 35 page screenplay and managed to make a full blown movie out of it ... entertaining - but not much more than that ...

yeah exactly, i would hardly call it brilliant, its a popcorn flick, nothing more, nothing less.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,955
    Gladiator is a solid film, but it is no where near brilliant. Not saying Kill Bill is either though.
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Apparently it will actually be kill bill 3 and 4, with the titles rumored to be kill the bride vol 1 and vol 2

I heard this too. 3 is going to be a showdown between Uma's Daughter and Vivica A Fox's daughter and 4 will be Uma taking on the 88.
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Austicman wrote:
    Apparently it will actually be kill bill 3 and 4, with the titles rumored to be kill the bride vol 1 and vol 2

I heard this too. 3 is going to be a showdown between Uma's Daughter and Vivica A Fox's daughter and 4 will be Uma taking on the 88.

didnt she already do that???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,777
    anyone ever see Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair? Some of my friends got a rare opportunity in philly this past weekend. Over 4 and a half hours of it! :o :x
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    anyone ever see Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair? Some of my friends got a rare opportunity in philly this past weekend. Over 4 and a half hours of it! :o :x
    Isnt that just the two movies spliced together and un-cut?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,777
    Isnt that just the two movies spliced together and un-cut?

not sure..... i think there might be extra footage too. i didn't go.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC