Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Fourth of July.

Got any exciting vacations coming up?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    No ... sigh

Last vacation you took?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    last weekend...well it was a mini vacation. Went to LaPush.

What's the best thing in the world?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    McDonald French Fries

You?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    sesame chicken from this place down the street from my house....

what's the worst thing in the world?
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    Parachutes, the song, not the device

You?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Criminal Minds the TV show....and my daughter loves it....and she's 13....lol

Whats one good thing about winter?
    Tattooed Dissident!
    I get to wear cute scarves and gloves.

What's your favorite season?

- Christopher McCandless
    Autumn because of the cooler but not freezing weather and of course halloween and my birthday

do you watch sports?
    Tattooed Dissident!
    not really...I know enough to kinda follow, not enough to have a fantasy team though.

You? Which is your favorite if you do watch?

- Christopher McCandless
    I watch mostly college football with the hubby...GO DUCKS!!!

What's your favorite midnight snack?
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    I try not to eat at midnight or else i cant sleep on my back and i love to sleep on my back but if you eat late you never know what indigestion can bring in your sleep
    but i used to love meat whether it be pressed, or frankfurts or yesterdays bbq sausage (yes cold) love it

whats your favorite fruit ?
    strawberries

when was the last time you hugged someone?

- Christopher McCandless
    someone in general well last night it was my mum when we kiss goodnight, a friend about a year ago, a floozy about 12 years :-S

when was the last time you recieved a body massage ?
    it's been about a year since I got a massage....I got several after my auto accidents...I had two last october...

have you learned anything interesting today?
    Tattooed Dissident!
    well its 7am here the day is just beginning, but so far i learnt my dog thinks i dont give him enough attention, give him a mile he expects 20

what do you like doing if you got capabilities to but cant because of varios reasons ?
    I like to go on road trips...especially to the beach.

Do you prefer the beach or the woods?

- Christopher McCandless
    Going to concerts...

are you a nail biter?
    Tattooed Dissident!
    many years ago as a child and teen but when i became a parent it kinda stopped, now my nails grow long fast

do you figit alot with objects ?
    LMAO! How did you know??? Yes, and my legs constantly move....I'm a little ADD!!!! lol

what's your worst bad habit?
    Tattooed Dissident!
    I never call people back...well it takes me a while, I'd rather text (I swear I have PTSD from working in a call center...I *hate* talking on the phone)

do you listen to 'books on tape'?

- Christopher McCandless
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    No, I prefer to read
    Do you have a pet?
    I have a bad habit of shaking my leg too and it annoys everybody bc if im sitting on the bed,bench seat or in a car i rock it, another bad habit is i have to have a clean nose constantly, hate a dirty nose, and its mainly dirt that gave me the habit....

whats your most annoying personality trait ?
    nope, I read...I would so not comprehend what I was listening to....lol

Do you like to keep your fortunes from your fortune cookies?
    Tattooed Dissident!
    oh yeah...I keep one in my wallet that says "you will reunite with a good friend soon" It reminds me of seeing good friends at PJ concerts.

Do you read horoscopes?

- Christopher McCandless
    rarely....I was born a day early so I was technically born a liba but should have been a scorpio and none of the libra shit fits me so most of the time I don't bother...

what's your favorite color?
    Tattooed Dissident!
    right now blue

Do you do crosswords/word searches?

- Christopher McCandless
    I do word searches....I hate crosswords with a God given passion, they make me feel stupid! lol I also do sudoku...

do you sudoku?
    Tattooed Dissident!
    I have! I used to play all the time...

do you still read magazines? If so, which is your favorite?

- Christopher McCandless
    Not very often...if I do it's like at the doctor's office...I guess maybe People would be my favorite...or rolling stone...

do you read your news or watch it? or both?
    Tattooed Dissident!