Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    In some places.

How was your weekend end?
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    In some places.

How was your weekend end?

Busy, soccer tournament for two boys = 9 games + 1 birthday party...wouldn't have it any other way.

Ever been to the Alamo?
  • no
    where is that
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    TEXAS!!!!! That is hurtful. (big History roots... w/o it, the usa would be half it's size) (3 Texans survived that battle.. yes.. THREE.)

Will you go to the Alamo, PLEASE?

(every person from Pakistan comes to see it.. it must be kinda special, And the tacos are tasty)
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    STAYSEA wrote:
    TEXAS!!!!! That is hurtful. (big History roots... w/o it, the usa would be half it's size) (3 Texans survived that battle.. yes.. THREE.)

Will you go to the Alamo, PLEASE?

(every person from Pakistan comes to see it.. it must be kinda special, And the tacos are tasty)

I would wanna go to visit Alamo and I love tacos as well !

So was it the Texans against the Pakistans?
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thanks for that.

Is there a basement at the Alamo?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    No idea... haven't been (and I live in Texas).

But I doubt it, something tells me while southerners can be a little slow at times, they're not dumb enough to fight in a basement. ;)

should i go see the Alamo?
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • shep wrote:
    No idea... haven't been (and I live in Texas).

But I doubt it, something tells me while southerners can be a little slow at times, they're not dumb enough to fight in a basement. ;)

should i go see the Alamo?

Absolutley! My son is going today on a field trip :D for a month or so they have on display the actual letter Travis sent out saying in short ' we hope you guys send help, but even if you don't we're not leaving and all ready to stand and die' which they did. 'Remember the Alamo!!' A very proud Texan here ;)

Have you ever been to a historic battlefield?
    Yes.

Are you a history buff?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    I don't know what that is, buff? :) But history can be very interesting I think..

I once visited the field in Scottland were William wallace and the scottsmen fought agains the englishmen. It was interesting but a bit sad.

Have you ever been so sick you needed hostpital care?
  • Annafalk wrote:
    I don't know what that is, buff? :) But history can be very interesting I think..

I once visited the field in Scottland were William wallace and the scottsmen fought agains the englishmen. It was interesting but a bit sad.

Have you ever been so sick you needed hostpital care?

Once, I hadnt slept in three days and I passed out in some bushes. I had drank a shot and a beer, so they smelled alcohol on me, took me to emergency room and pumped my stomach. Fucking assholes. I dont remember ANY of this, but apparently it took four orderlies to tie me to a bed in my tighty whiteys. I shouldve sued that hospital.

Ever had stitches?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    yes I have.

Would you sew yourself up if you had to?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I would need to learn how to sew first.

Do you know how to sew?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    Yes, but not with a machine.

What was the last thing you sowed a patch onto?
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    my PJ 10c hoodie

do you like patches, pins/buttons, or stickers?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Stickers

Are you as excited as I am that Treznor pulled his head out of his ass?
  • Stickers

Are you as excited as I am that Treznor pulled his head out of his ass?

I dont think anyone could be as excited as you! :mrgreen:

How many NIN albums do you own?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • No physical copies... 4 digital albums... but I've heard pretty much everything... I just can't listen to a million remixes of the same song.

You?
  • No physical copies... 4 digital albums... but I've heard pretty much everything... I just can't listen to a million remixes of the same song.

You?

Pretty Hate Machine
    Broken (this one is cool because it came with a small mini disc with 2 bonus tracks)
    The Downward Spiral

I havent listened to them in forever, but Im thinking I'll dig them up soon.

Have you ever participated in a mosh pit?
    Of course.

Who hasn't?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • I haven't

Is that a sin?
    Nah. You're a young un.

Are mosh pits still a thing?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    yeah...

Have you ever been to the circus?

- Christopher McCandless
  • once or twice

Are you a fan?
    Yes. I'm from Circus City.

Do you like circus sideshow acts?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Yes, I was taken to Barnum and Bailey once as a kid in SF. I don't remember if I liked it or not.

Do you like the circus?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    My whole life is an f'ing circus.

Do you like trapeze acts?
    I prefer the ones with the scarf...

can you do a handstand?

- Christopher McCandless
  • :lolno:

Can you flip cup?
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Not the way you are thinking.

are you skilled at beer pong?