Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    ummm....

are they doing good this season?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I don't really watch hockey...unless its the Pens..

What sports do you watch?
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    I'm a hockey and baseball kind of guy. I'll watch CFL and NFL if it's on. NLL is fun live, too.

What's the most memorable game from any sport you've seen live?
  • December 11, 2005 Steelers vs Bears--Steelers won and went on to win the Superbowl

Favorite football team?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    ny jets :|

ever been to the top of the empire state building?
    no...but I want to go!

Will you take me?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    of course!

when are you coming to ny?
    :( I don't know...as soon as I get a job that pays well, and I can get some time off.

Can we go to Niagra Falls, the Statue of Liberty, Times Square and all that other touristy stuff?
    (well, I really really really want to go to Central Park and see the John Lennon Imagine thingie)

- Christopher McCandless
    we'll do whatever you want.. but niagra falls is way up north by canada so that's a couple of days out the way

do you trust me as a tour guide? :shifty:
    well, you are trusting me to be your tour guide if/when you come to Seattle...

yes/no?

- Christopher McCandless
    true

where will you bring me in seattle?
    Hmmm...we will have to go to the 5 point Cafe for Bacon Pancakes, and then I'll make you go to the loo so you can see the Space Needle from the periscope at the urinal. Then EMP, maybe a Ride the Ducks tour (in an amphibious vehicle-wait, you've probably already ridden in one of those), Pike Place market so you can watch them throw fish. I'll then take you to Easy Street on Queen Anne, and then the one in West Seattle, we can make a stop by 10c and take our picture by the front door....

would you be into driving by Kurt Cobain's old house? Jimi's grave? Bruce and Brandon Lee's grave? I should start writing ideas down...

- Christopher McCandless
    yes to everything.. bacon pancakes sound really fucking good right now :lol:

have you ever been to NYC before?
    no...BD was going to be my tour guide...but, well, he can't really do that from Miami very well.

Have you ever been to the west coast?

- Christopher McCandless
    nope, i almost got stationed in cali but the navy fucked me over once again :x

ever been to florida?
    yes...I went to Houston for a family reunion...then they decided "let's go to Disney World!" so we drove from Houston to Orlando.

How long will it take you to drive home?

- Christopher McCandless
    about 14 hours

ever drive that far by yourself?
    no...but I know Afroannnie did...well I think that's how long it took her to drive to Alpine.

Will you drive it all in one shot? (besides pit/gas stops)

- Christopher McCandless
    yup... once i start something i can't stop until it's done

are you like that?
    sometimes...like if I really want to get somewhere I'll drive the whole way...if I'm not in a hurry, I'll take my time.

Hey, you'll be home just in time for your mom! :D

Are you still gonna get her something?

- Christopher McCandless
    i told my sisters that me being home was enough... they don't agree so i'll get her something :lol:

are you getting anything for your mom?
    no...we aren't on speaking terms, I'm happier that way. :D

So are you just gonna party it up until you go to Europe?

- Christopher McCandless
    yup :D

do you play pool and darts at the bar?
    I used to...I still have my own darts, and a dartboard that I never got around to putting up. :oops:

Which do you like better?

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Pool.

What time is it where you are right now?
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    4:04 am

Anyone else awake?
    ELITIST FUK
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    1pm here :)
    why u dont sleeping??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Because that's frowned upon at work...although I'm small enough to crawl under my desk and take a nap George Constanza style :D

Ever take a nap at work?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    No. With my luck, I'd snore and drool.

Do you have any nieces and/or nephews?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    1 Nephew and 2 nieces :D

If you could be on any TV show, which one would it be and as who?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols