Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I only have a nice little single fridge with one door. The big ones are quite expensive over here. And our big ones are almost the size of your single fridges :lol:

Do you think a second PJ festival will be announced soon? I've seen more and more talk about it on fb lately ...
  • That would be a dream come true but I'm not sure it'll happen this year. I'm thinking a big US tour maybe next year. I wish I had the gift of foresight at this point - haha.

Do you eat things one item at a time until it's finished? Or do you eat little portions at a time and mix the items as you go?
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids, MI
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley, WI
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    I think I'm a mixer.

Do you eat corn on the cob side to side, or in a circular motion?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Side to side.

If you could sneak a drink or two at work without being caught would you do it?
  • God no! Only takes me one and a half and i'm drunk these days :lol:

Have you ever snuck a drink or two at work?
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    DS1119 wrote:
    Side to side.

If you could sneak a drink or two at work without being caught would you do it?

yes... love an afternoon beer or 6. No to digitals question.

When someone it tailgating you big time do you do everything in your power to piss them off more? slow down, speed limit, complete stops at 4 ways, etc.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    I have never snuck a drink and work and I like tapping the brakes when I have tailgaters.

Have you ever had an xray taken?
    Quite often :?

Are you afraid of going to the doctor's?
    Yes.

What time is it where you are right now?
    A quarter past 9 pm.

What time is it where you are?
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    3:15pm

Are you doing anything fun for Easter?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    dying eggs with my little men and then we are going for a picnic on the lake.

how about you?
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Being on holiday is fun

Do you specifically celebrate Easter?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    I do with my little men

Do you?
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Yes I do...my kids are older though..

When did you stop believing....
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    we usually do celebrate with the kids but this year all the boys are going camping and won't be home for easter

plus side....half price easter candy for the baskets when they come back :D

oops nearly forgot a question

do you buy your xmas presents after xmas for next year at the clearance price or start new again at the last minute?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Last minute. :oops:

Have you ever intentionally broken something that wasn't yours out of spite?
    no. I'm not a spiteful person

Do you like chocolate cake?
    its ok but i prefer vanilla cake with buttercream icing (and if its from the italian bakery, even so much better)

what is your favorite desert/treat?
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    i am quite ashamed to say that i have, long ago...ex husband caught with another woman...that type of thing

so.....i claim temporary insanity :lol: i would normally NEVER consider such a thing

have you?
    peace,
    jo

oops! stupid thing

carry on :D
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    its ok but i prefer vanilla cake with buttercream icing (and if its from the italian bakery, even so much better)

what is your favorite desert/treat?

I'm going to have to go with homemade cannoli's. Mmmmmmm....a slice of heaven

Do you prefer gelato over ice cream?
    No but it's close.

Does your right knee hurt?
  • No but my right wrist kills me all the time - carpel tunnel or however the hell it's spelled. I have a desk job where I'm on the computer a thousand hours a day.

Do you like old school Star Wars or new school Star Wars?
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    Old School. I've never even watched the new ones.

If you had a gun to your head right now and you had to pick...Superbad or the Hangover?
  • The new ones suck, excpet Revenge of the Sith which ties everything in very nicely. Actually made me cry believe it or not. But I'm majorly old school as well.

I'd choose The Hangover. I love both movies equally but I'll watch the entire movie just to see the end credits which are the best part of the movie to me.

Are you believing the hype with the "Beatles kids band" formation rumors floating around?
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    hadn't heard of the beatles kids' band

what is it? the kids of the original beatles members or just a bunch of kids?
    peace,
    jo

The sons of Paul, Ringo and George are rumoured to form a new band.

Do you like the Beatles?
    i do like the beatles but don't listen to them much these days, sometimes i forget how good it is until a tune pops up

isn't dhani harrison playing with joseph arthur and co.? ben harper? or is that defunct?
    peace,
    jo

I dunno ... But I was surprised that I didn't notice that he was on stage at PJ20 :oops: Only later on I did!

Who is your favourite Beatle?