Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    A few days ago. :)

Generally, I like surprises. Do you?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Nice ones yes, nasty ones, no.

Just done my food shopping online for the first time - have you done it before?
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    A. No, haven't online shopped yet.

Q. What are you going to tick off your list tomorrow?
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Jo wrote:
    A. No, haven't online shopped yet.

Q. What are you going to tick off your list tomorrow?

Jam with the band.

Q: What are you doing tonight?
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

Jam with the band.

Q: What are you doing tonight?

I had pizza delivered, watched tele and am now in bed :D

What plans do you have for tomorrow?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    I'm going to practice in the morning and then go out with the boys right after lunch.

Do you like to walk?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • I walk every time I play golf. Love walking.

How many times have you seen PJ live? And where?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • 13, see list below :D

Although I am sure this has been asked already, what was your favorite PJ show?
    Uniondale - Apr 30, 2003 Camden - Jul 06, 2003 Holmdel - Jul 14, 2003 Boston - Sep 28, 2004 Montreal - Sep 15, 2005 Philly - Oct 03, 2005 East Rutherford Jun 03, 2006 MSG - Jun 24-25 2008 Philly Oct 27-31, 2009 Newark - May 18, 2010 MSG - May 20-21, 2010
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3-4, 2011 Philly - Sept 2, 2012 Brooklyn - Oct 18-19, 2013 Philly - Oct 21-22, 2013 LA - Nov 23-24, 2013 New York -Sept 26, 2015 Fort Lauderdale - Apr 8, 2016 Miami - Apr 9, 2016 Philly - Apr 28-29, 2016 MSG - May 1-2, 2016 Fenway - Aug 5-7, 2016
    Brooklyn - Apr 7, 2017 Fenway - Sept 3-4, 2018 

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Either Night 1 in Philly or LA4 this past year

You?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • I would waver b/w night 3 in philly but got to go with my first one, nassau collesium '03. I can still remember how excited I was for that entire week leading up to it.

Coolest person you've met at a PJ show.
    Uniondale - Apr 30, 2003 Camden - Jul 06, 2003 Holmdel - Jul 14, 2003 Boston - Sep 28, 2004 Montreal - Sep 15, 2005 Philly - Oct 03, 2005 East Rutherford Jun 03, 2006 MSG - Jun 24-25 2008 Philly Oct 27-31, 2009 Newark - May 18, 2010 MSG - May 20-21, 2010
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3-4, 2011 Philly - Sept 2, 2012 Brooklyn - Oct 18-19, 2013 Philly - Oct 21-22, 2013 LA - Nov 23-24, 2013 New York -Sept 26, 2015 Fort Lauderdale - Apr 8, 2016 Miami - Apr 9, 2016 Philly - Apr 28-29, 2016 MSG - May 1-2, 2016 Fenway - Aug 5-7, 2016
    Brooklyn - Apr 7, 2017 Fenway - Sept 3-4, 2018 

I don't know really, don't really think about it in those terms.

Why was my hubby so excited by all the different types of string in the DIY store today?
    Claireack wrote:
    I don't know really, don't really think about it in those terms.

Why was my hubby so excited by all the different types of string in the DIY store today?

I think it's boy thing (although I now have the DIY scene from Shallow Grave in my head! :lol: )

Shall I change my avatar photo?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Yes. Variety is nice. :)

What are your favorite flowers and why?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    I like lots of flowers but do have a soft spot for poppies, their petals are so delicate and don't last very long, a strong gust of wind and that's it.

I'm not hungry, it's time to eat though, I have absolutely no idea what to eat. Any suggestions? (veggie)
    A bagel sandwich with cream cheese, red peppers and basil.

Do you speak Spanish, Italian, or French?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    A very small amount of French, a tiny bit of Spanish and that's about it.

The bagel sounds good!!

Do you find it easy to learn languages?
    Claireack wrote:
    A very small amount of French, a tiny bit of Spanish and that's about it.

The bagel sounds good!!

Do you find it easy to learn languages?

I thought I did but I went back to night school to learn more Spanish and it was far harder than when I was at school I am sure!

Is there an accent or language you find sexy?
  • Umm, British accents. :D

Will it ever be warm weather again?! (and yes, I understand it's summertime in Oz right now)
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Umm, British accents. :D

Will it ever be warm weather again?! (and yes, I understand it's summertime in Oz right now)

Yes it will be, but I'm not sure when!

Do you have a telephone voice?
  • I would say yes. I've worked on it over the years.

Ever been on a cruise or cruiseship before?
    I would say yes. I've worked on it over the years.

Ever been on a cruise or cruiseship before?

Nope, neither. Falmouth is a port for cruise ships to call in to so they are often in the harbour. :D

(I have a telephone voice at work as I used to work on a telephone switchboard, to the point that many friends don't recognise me when they call me at work as I apparently sound very posh, well spoken and have a generic southern English accent :lol: )

Do you like cola cubes? (the sweeties you buy from the old fashioned jars!)
    I don't think I've ever tried a cola cube.

Have you ever had gummy soda bottles?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    nope

Would you ever eat chocolate covered ants?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Yes, they are good protien source. ;)

Do you find it more peaceful being up this early in the morning posting?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

yes :)

Did you have a good weekend?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    We had 8 inches of snow, pretty at first till it was time to clean off the driveway and no "A" Now she's sick. :(

How about you?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    We had 8 inches of snow, pretty at first till it was time to clean off the driveway and no "A" Now she's sick. :(

How about you?

Peace
    No snow, but I did a lot of thinking...

Was it this hard for you?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    No problem, these situations just brings us closer together, she's feeling better now after throwing up all over the place.

Do you believe people will do hurtful things for no reason?

peace

yes :(

Do you think that a friend could be a soul mate?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    That's possible, a true friend can always be someone to lean on in hard times.

Do you ever reach to someone when you may feel overwhelmed?

Peace