Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I've only seen Lost Boys..so I'll go with that.

Have you ever seen American Werewolf in London?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    Nah, I haven't.

What is the first thing you do when you're done with work for the day?
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,759
    Eat.

And you?
  • Probably the same

Do you have a smart phone?
  • I used to, I was rob of it a couple of weeks ago...

once again... when and how did the Blue Volkswagen Bettle thing start?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    http://www.edmunds.com/volkswagen/new-b ... story.html :mrgreen:

What are you doing for St. Pat's day?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • big mickbig mick Posts: 773
    Going to watch The Chapman Family at Adelphi Hull UK

You?
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    we dont celebrate this here
    when is easter there this year?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I think Easter is in May. It's not a holiday that I celebrate, so I don't pay attention to the date.

If you could make up your own holiday, what would it be?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    I think Easter is in May. It's not a holiday that I celebrate, so I don't pay attention to the date.

If you could make up your own holiday, what would it be?

Give up eating meat for a day holiday ;)

Your favorite memory from school?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

hmmm..i have a few...i liked school when i was a kid...recess was always fun...but the memory that comes to mind is in 4th grade when my friend & i performed "the girl is mine"for our school's talent contest..i was paul, she was michael and our 4th grade teacher (who was like 80) was the "girl" :lol:

What's your favorite cover that PJ does?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    It's OK.

Have you ever broken your nose?
    possibly...back in college, i got hit in the nose with a bottle while i was in a mosh pit...immediately my nose started bleeding..2 black/blue eyes the next day...but i never went to the dr. so i'm not totally sure :?

ever get injured in a mosh pit?
    Nope, never have.

What's the most serious injury that you've ever sustained?
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

I've been lucky...I've really never had any major injuries...possibly the aforementioned "broken" nose and once i dislocated my finger.

and you?
    Ruptured my spleen playing football.

Biggest pet peeve?
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

i have a few...but litterbugs really annoy me...especially when people throw cigarettes out the window :evil:

What's your biggest pet peeve?
  • When people say the same words wayyyyy to many times.
    A few examples from some of my friends: basically, mmmkay, real quick, significant, garment

What word do you really hate the most?
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Can you really hate a word? :think: Well, I dislike the sound of the German plural of breast: Brüste. The combination of the B+r and the üst is just ... uaaargh :lol:

But I love the sound of "Oktaeder" (German for Octahedron, which also is a nice word). I think this is my fave word at the moment.

Do you have a fave word?
    I don't know if I have a fave word.."beautiful" is nice...and of course the words "pearl jam" always makes me smile :D

What's your fave thing about vinyl?
    The whole haptic is what I like most, I guess. Just having a new album really "in your hands", and it's not a tiny CD or an invisible file. I love taking it out of the sleeve and putting it on, letting the needle down, and awaiting the first, warm sounds... I love it's smooth, soft-but-hard touch and look. It's almost like a raw egg, if you treat it too roughly, it will break, but if you treat it good, it is the most amazing and facinating thing. Putting it on is almost like a ceremony. And it has something "grandfathery" about it because you have to listen to the album in it's original order rather thna crating a playlist that you fancy. You somehow have to experience the album in it's entirety and as a whole, as it was conceived and finalised by the artists.

What's the colour of your socks today?
    The whole haptic is what I like most, I guess. Just having a new album really "in your hands", and it's not a tiny CD or an invisible file. I love taking it out of the sleeve and putting it on, letting the needle down, and awaiting the first, warm sounds... I love it's smooth, soft-but-hard touch and look. It's almost like a raw egg, if you treat it too roughly, it will break, but if you treat it good, it is the most amazing and facinating thing. Putting it on is almost like a ceremony. And it has something "grandfathery" about it because you have to listen to the album in it's original order rather thna crating a playlist that you fancy. You somehow have to experience the album in it's entirety and as a whole, as it was conceived and finalised by the artists.

Great Answer!! :D:D

Green argyle...but now that I'm home..I'm barefoot.

Do you like going barefoot?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    that is a very sexy answer.. that is all, carry on
    conman wrote:
    that is a very sexy answer.. that is all, carry on

Uhhhhhh yeah..... what he said.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

afroannnie wrote:

Great Answer!! :D:D

Green argyle...but now that I'm home..I'm barefoot.

Do you like going barefoot?

Love it! (And I'm :oops: about my typos in the previous post! That keyboard sometimes just won't do what I want :twisted: :lol: )

When you were a child, did you enjoy throwing birthday parties?
    Yep! Especially when we got to have one at the roller rink :D:D

Do you know how to bowl?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Yes but not well.

Can you cook a Thanksgiving turkey?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    yes

is it wrong to eat the gf's "period" treat
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg