Options

Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    stand up for what you believe in!

Do you party for NYE?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    not this year am working...

do you ever have to work on major holidays
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    Rambis35Rambis35 Posts: 235
    I never party that crazy on NYE. I feel like my craziest parties have been other occasions...like, being in college.

What was your craziest NYE? Or, what was your craziest anything?
  • Options
    I loved going downtown and just going bar hopping...go to Beth's or the Hurricane afterwards...good times.

Are you slowing down in your old age?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I am not in my old age...

weren't you ever taught it was rude to call people old
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    Well, I refuse to believe I'm old at 29, haha. I would say that I had one of my craziest weekends ever at 28, so maybe I'm not slowing down.

What's something crazy that you haven't done, but want to do?
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Rambis35 wrote:
    Well, I refuse to believe I'm old at 29, haha. I would say that I had one of my craziest weekends ever at 28, so maybe I'm not slowing down.

What's something crazy that you haven't done, but want to do?

Start a building on fire.

You?
  • Options
    i dunno...blow something up...

would you go on Fear Factor?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    no they might make me touch a mouse... or worse a rat.

What's you most irrational fear?
  • Options
    no they might make me touch a mouse... or worse a rat.

What's you most irrational fear?

Sometimes heights freak me out...bridges, buildings, flying.

What color are the numbers on your alarm clock?
  • Options
    all different colors...they change colors 8-)

what kind of underwear do you wear? boxers, briefs, thong....?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    AC41750AC41750 Posts: 305
    boxers

you?
    09/12/92 11/05/93 09/13/95 07/11/98 07/13/98 10/30/99 10/22/00 10/25/00 10/28/00 10/30/00 06/01/03 06/03/03 07/06/06 07/09/06 07/10/06 07/15/06 07/16/06 08/24/09 10/06/09 10/07/09 09/03/11 09/04/11
  • Options
    Boxers, all the way.

RKCNDY, will you answer your own question? If not, I have to ask something lame like 'what kind of socks do you wear?'
  • Options
    I don't wear socks...and I posted they type of underwear I wear in another thread...

do you wear slippers?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Ugg boots, sort of slippers

are there really that many defining characteristics of socks?
  • Options
    Ugg boots, sort of slippers

are there really that many defining characteristics of socks?

No, there are not. I was kidding...

Did you really not realize that? :lol:
  • Options
    I just don't like socks...my feet feel all suffocated...

I'm weird....I know

Don't you have weird quirks?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I just don't like socks...my feet feel all suffocated...

I'm weird....I know

Don't you have weird quirks?

Yes.

Do you put ice cream in the microwav before eating it?
  • Options
    No ... I think that would make it nolonger icecream?

Have you ever accidently put metal in the microwave?
  • Options
    yes!

ever put an egg in the microwave?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I've never put an egg in the microwave, but I've burnt a cookie in the microwave!

Any other non-sock quirks?
  • Options
    I always set my alarm clock for XX:X4 no idea why

Do you have any ocd characteristics?
  • Options
    I do a lot of things in multiples of 5, like eating crackers, as well another things.

Not to be lame, but what OCD tendencies, if any, do you have?
  • Options
    3s...I'm addicted to 3s or multiples of. Shit happens in 3s around me too

Do you forget things easily?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I forget names, or don't listen when people tell me them

do you often tune out conversation?
  • Options
    I do some things in multiples of 3s as well!

What's a bigger problem, the OCD tendencies, or being on a message board at this ungodly hour?
  • Options
    Oh, I don't forget things, but sometimes I tune conversation out.

Um, I think I already asked a question.
  • Options
    Rambis35 wrote:
    I do some things in multiples of 3s as well!

What's a bigger problem, the OCD tendencies, or being on a message board at this ungodly hour?

Message board

LCD, LED, or Plasma TV?
  • Options
    any...as long as it doesn't weigh 500 pounds!

Dish or cable?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Cable

Why the avatar change?