Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Love it!! had it special for my birthday!!

What was your birthday meal?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Well..my bday is in Feb...so it's hard to remember..but I'm pretty sure it was sushi since that's my fave :D

Do you like the "special" rolls...or do you go straight sashimi?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    I mix it up.. but I always order either straight salmon or tuna rolls and then choose a new thing..

Are you a big wasabi user? like me..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Yep!! I love wasabi!

What do you do with the mound of ginger that they serve on the sushi plates?
    I eat it.. usually at the end.. unless I have ordered something crazy and I need to clear the palate.. I really like ginger though..

Do you get goose bumps when the doctor is listening to your chest with a stethoscope?
    Nope.

Doesn't your dr. warm it up a little before they put it on your chest?
    Not that i recall.. but I get goosebumps because a stranger is touching me and telling me what to do (how to breath)

Is that weird?
    I guess not...Maybe it just doesn't bother me...I have a heart murmur & asthma..so I guess I'm use to strangers listening to my heart & telling me how to breath.

Have you ever been to Europe?
    No.. not yet.. But I will go one day.. I really hope I get there soon

Do you have a crush on somebody?
  • Maybe... :? :oops:

Should my husband be worried? :lol:
    Depends..

how far are you willing to take the fantasy??
  • only in my mind.

Do you have a crush?
    Yes.. but I am single.. and she knows about it so it is OK :lol:

Can you cook? and if so, what is your "go to" meal?
  • tacos! Feel good meal around our house.

Do you like hard or soft tacos better?
    Soft!! for sure.. and if they are homemade, I like when turkeyburger is used.. It tastes identical and is much less greasy and fatty.. when i say it tastes identical, I am talking about when something like Ortega is used.. try it and dont tell anyone, they will not notice..

Have you ever had a professional massage?
  • Once.

Do you put up a real or fake tree for the holidays?
    I don't put up a tree.. I live alone and I am just not really in to that sort of thing.. If I had a family, I would put up a real tree.. thats what we had when I was growing up. I loved the way it smells..

Do you like the old school christmas lights? those really big ones?
  • That's what we use. I don't think we are going to put a tree up this year though. We are going out of town the day after Christmas and having our carpets cleaned while we are gone. No time to take it down before we leave.

Are you a morning person?
    not really.. I am typically cranky and pissed.. unless of course I wake to find a beautiful woman lying next to me, then I am in a good mood.. either way, I never want to get out of bed..

are you?
  • I hate mornings, like you I never like waking no matter what time it is. I should be in bed right now. 6 am is going to come early. Guess I will head that way. It is no fun facing a room full of 10 year old on little sleep.

Are there any movies you like watching again and again and can't pass when you see it on tv?
    We were soldiers, Saving Private Ryan, Goodfellas, Forrest Gump, Spinal Tap, Departed, etc..

But my favorite movie is True Romance.. and they never play it on tv...

Do you ever say "just kickin' it" when someone asks what you are doing?
  • Nope, I never say that... :wave: morning!

Did you have a good weekend?
  • yes,,was awesomel.....:)
    when is your next vacation?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sooooon :D

And feck, I'm late for work :o Are you always punctual? (Have a good day, Dimi :wave:)
  • im in Airforce..need to be... :)
    why u late at work??? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:(let me guess)..hehehehhehe

Hi Lisa :wave:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'm late home from work now :lol: I spent my day with Tosca, a nice opera by Pucchini. Unfortunately, the main soprano sang so loud that my ears are still ringing :twisted: Nevertheless, the story, the tenor, the baritone and the overall production were pretty good.

Do you like Italian opera?
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Sometimes, in short doses... :D I tend to like the comic ones best.

What type of books do you prefer, fiction or non-fiction?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Definitely fiction.

Do you read books more than once?
  • I have... Recently re-read Catcher In The Rye... Completely different take on it compared to when I read it as a kid...

Favorite fictional character from a book?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited November 2011
    Grenouille from The Perfume :lol: Naaah, honestly, I dunno, I've read too many books.

How do you choose the books that you are going to read? Are you following reviews in magazines for example? Or are you going by your fave author?
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on