Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• Claireack wrote:
    Cheese & jam sarnies, yummy :D

Can I buy the lovely pair of red boots that I saw in a sale for £100?

£100!? Do they have rockets on the bottom of them or something? Absolutley not that's tour fund money.

Why am I still here at 1 am!?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Because you're a Pearl Jam addict with snow fever!

Daddy or chips??

Nah....favourite pizza topping??

p.s.Claireack....buy the shoes!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Claireack wrote:
    Cheese & jam sarnies, yummy :D

Can I buy the lovely pair of red boots that I saw in a sale for £100?

£100!? Do they have rockets on the bottom of them or something? Absolutley not that's tour fund money.

Why am I still here at 1 am!?
    buy the boots claire,,and what im doing here ay 3:50 a.m?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Dimitris i,m guessing your sorting your list for the warehouse? :mrgreen:

I,m owed £220 for tickets,nearly a month now,how long should i wait for payment?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Get it now, then you can buy me the lovely red boots!! :D

Will I be warmer if I get dressed or if I stay in my fluffy slippers and dressing gown?
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    slippers and dressing def...that way you don;t have to get cold by getting changed and then wait for the other clothes to warm up.

do I buy the Mike McCready signed/framed photo on ebay and cut short my holiday by 2 nights, or stay the full week on the central queensland coast with my son watching turtles laying eggs and stuff before he starts his very first year at school?
    Well, I think that you should have more days on the holiday, you won't get that time back but you will probably get another chance to get the Mike Mccready photo :D I think you probably knew the answer anyway :D

Tidied downstairs, now doing up, should I venture into my son's room?
    only if you have a) notified someone of your departure and estimated return times, and, b) have the gps and mobile fully charged in case of an emergency!

why do my fingers keep wanting to type in extra letters into words where they have no place being???
  • only if you have a) notified someone of your departure and estimated return times, and, b) have the gps and mobile fully charged in case of an emergency!

why do my fingers keep wanting to type in extra letters into words where they have no place being???

Because they're just little free spirits.

Why oh why Delila?
    because Tom, you keep singin shitarse friggin stupid songs like that...and I swear if I have to hear it one more time when I'm at work I'm going to get the pallet jack and ram it into the loading dock door, just so it's sets the alarm off and just for that one moment it takes for my supervisor to run to turn off the screeching alarm...I do not have to hear you sing that again. :oops:

why is instore music so shit?
  • because Tom, you keep singin shitarse friggin stupid songs like that...and I swear if I have to hear it one more time when I'm at work I'm going to get the pallet jack and ram it into the loading dock door, just so it's sets the alarm off and just for that one moment it takes for my supervisor to run to turn off the screeching alarm...I do not have to hear you sing that again. :oops:

why is instore music so shit?

:lol:

So you don't spend ALL day in the store.

Whats the one thing you always wanted to do but haven't been able to?
    travel.....something always got in the way

name a childhood cartoon you can always remember
  • VixenVixen Posts: 70
    Transformers.. loved the toons, love the movies :)

AUTOBOTS..ROLL OUT :geek:

Whats the funniest thing you heard/saw today?
  • Vixen wrote:
    Transformers.. loved the toons, love the movies :)

AUTOBOTS..ROLL OUT :geek:

Whats the funniest thing you heard/saw today?

The Police knocking on my door looking for the previous tenant for about the 5th time. :roll:

Why has all this snow made me very lazy?
    Because really we are meant to hibernate...

Will a wheeled duffel 5604.4 cu in / 91.84L be enough or do I need 8006.3 cu in / 131.2L for the tour?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Big!

What is on the agenda for this Sunday?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Well, it's 5.00pm, so had a lie in, had a shower, went shopping, made some lunch, went to a nearby town (16 miles or so), had a wander round, went down to one of the lakes round here (Derwentwater), went for a little walk down by the lakeside, watched in horror as people were walking on the frozen lake, vowed not to dive in and rescue them, came come, tried to get the washing machine to work, still frozen, made leek and potato soup, which is bubbling away nicely. Nice day really :D

What did you do today?
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Watch some football

If a nursing mother had her nipples pierced would the milk come out of all three holes?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Oh, I don't know, it might be like a sprinkler system :?

Why when I slept for 9 hours last night, do I look even more tired than I did yesterday?
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Claireack wrote:
    Oh, I don't know, it might be like a sprinkler system :?

Why when I slept for 9 hours last night, do I look even more tired than I did yesterday?

have no idea, that happens to me whenever I sleep more than my usual 4 hours. I look and feel more tired than usaul after 8 or 9 hours of sleep.

what is the next "big thing" that you are looking forward to ?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    Right now, I think Spring is the thing I'm looking forward to most.

Bugger, I'm sitting on my foot and it's gone to sleep, is it going to hurt when I get the circulation back?
  • Claireack wrote:
    Right now, I think Spring is the thing I'm looking forward to most.

Bugger, I'm sitting on my foot and it's gone to sleep, is it going to hurt when I get the circulation back?

Try walking really fast that helps :lol:

What time do you have to get up in the morning for work or whatever?
    Normally 6.45ish but because of the weather issues 6am....

Bought my brother a Lyle and Scott merino wool jumper for his birthday (he's 15) do i buy him an iTunes voucher as well?
    Depends how nice he's been to you lately :D

I should be in bed, asleep, why aren't I??
    Because we keep distracting you!
    (says she who is on her laptop in bed :lol: )

He is a good brother, and I got the jumper for £45 half price...hmmmm....

will we get more snow?
    Looks like it up here. Although, it did thaw a little bit today.

Can I have a biscuit?
  • Claireack wrote:
    Looks like it up here. Although, it did thaw a little bit today.

Can I have a biscuit?

You shouldn't eat so late but yeah why not? treat yourself.

What should i do after work tomorrow?
    Have a nice dinner, listen to some good music whilst lying flat on the floor, just relax ....

I really have to go to bed!! Can you tell me to go and get into bed?? please
  • Claireack wrote:
    Have a nice dinner, listen to some good music whilst lying flat on the floor, just relax ....

I really have to go to bed!! Can you tell me to go and get into bed?? please

Go to bed NOW young lady :evil:

Was that convincing?
    Yes, that was, I'll go now, btw it was very kind of you to refer to me as young :D

How do you do the halo when you make a snow angel?