Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Onky use them with mp3 never at home

Do your children have opinions about your taste in music?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I have one 14 year old. He thinks everying thing I listen to is crap - especially Pearl Jam! He has no taste!

Should I pipe PJ into his room while he sleeps to try and make him love them?
    Claireack wrote:
    I have one 14 year old. He thinks everying thing I listen to is crap - especially Pearl Jam! He has no taste!

Should I pipe PJ into his room while he sleeps to try and make him love them?

I'd put him up for adoption :lol: for lack of taste

Will you allow your child to listen to crap music? :D
  • Well my boys listen to PJ... my girl listens to crap... but she can beat me up :?
    So crap it is!!

What's your secret crappy band you love? :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Well my boys listen to PJ... my girl listens to crap... but she can beat me up :?
    So crap it is!!

What's your secret crappy band you love? :mrgreen:

if I said which crappy band I loved...then I would be banned from this forum (NO! it is NOT nickelback or Creed)

What's your favorite crappy band?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Not a band..but I have to admit that the GaGa makes me dance...

What one song do you really want to hear the next time you see PJ?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    man! I don't know! I wanna say Crown of Thorns, but then it wouldn't make the song 'special' anymore...

Do you have a 'list' of songs you wanna hear live?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Yes too many to list

How has your week started?
    pretty good...

What did you do this weekend?

- Christopher McCandless
    Pedi and massage on Saturday,I have been stressed out and hoped the massage would help,but it was agony!

Current toe nail varnish colour?
    Currently my toes are polish-free.

Next movie on your "to see" list?
    afroannnie wrote:
    Currently my toes are polish-free.

Next movie on your "to see" list?

We Need To Talk About Kevin and The Help

We get films here a few months after US ... what would you recommend?
    Haven't heard about 'Kevin' but 'The Help' was good....very much a 'girly' movie (saw it with my mother/sister in law when they were here)

Do you send out holiday cards?

- Christopher McCandless
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • hand written

How early do you start on your Christmas cards?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i've never sent christmas cards

is that bad?
    since you're a guy...no.

Are you 'anti-holiday'?

- Christopher McCandless
    no, i enjoy the time with family... although i think holiday's get a little too much hype sometimes

are you?
    I used to send out cards...then stopped because nobody else sent them out. Then last year I joined the 10c Card Exchange, THAT was really fun. I'll send out cards to some people this year.

Which holiday do you like best? Turkey Day or Lighted Tree Day?

- Christopher McCandless
    right now, turkey day because i haven't been home for it in 4 years but x-mas is good too because i get to see family that i only see once a year

what's at the top of your list this year(gift wise)
    A PJ20 Backpack! (no, I really wouldn't want Mr. RK to pay $300 for a $50 backpack) I haven't really thought about it...I've gotten more and more 'meh' over asking for presents.

What do you want for Tree Day?

- Christopher McCandless
    nothing, i never ask for anything.... for some reason i never want anyone to spend money on me :?

did you do anything fun this past weekend?
    picked up a case of Faithfull Ale
    Went to see a friend
    took Mr. RK to the airport
    cleaned
    nothing super fun...

Do you usually have busy fun weekends or do you usually sit around watching football?

- Christopher McCandless
    i try to make friday and saturday fun but it isn't always successful... sundays are all about football

are you a die hard fan of any sports or just a casual fan or not a fan of sports at all?
    I like watching sports live more than anything. Football, baseball, hockey, etc are so much more interesting live

Any sports that bore you?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Posts: 2,036
    Motor sports...I don't get it...

I think I have one of the most inept bosses ever...How's your boss?
    MLMF Det
    I've had a few of those along the way.
    My current boss is actually pretty cool and doesn't micromanage which I hate. Of course he isn't as cool as my former boss who brought me back a bottle of Faithfull Ale from Rehobeth, but he's ok. :D

What annoys you the most about your fellow drivers?
  • That they drive :evil:

Ever follow someone who cut you off, just to cut them off? :twisted:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    Yes!

I can be a road rager, I will admit to it!

Are you happy with your job?
  • I love my job, but I'm not happy all the time with my employment. Maybe a change needs to be done.

I took this pic in Berlin yesterday in a quarter that has the nickname "pregnancy hill" :lol: Ever seen a sign like this?
    pregnanthill.jpg