Ever been arrested?
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Nope.

Ever had your car searched?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Nope

Body Search????
    nope. Just your general pat down for shows...although I had one lady get a little grabby. Actually it was at a PJ show. My mom was ahead of me,saw what happened and said "Wow..she seemed to really like you" :shock:

What's your favorite beer?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mmmm....Killian's Red

ever talk your way out of a ticket?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Yep, Early 80's.... Drunk Driving but I was in the Service, needed to get back to the ship

Favorite Tequila
    I try to stay away from hard liquor...bad things happen to me. :lol:

Margarita-blended or on the rocks?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Blended with a swirl of Sangria

Sammy or Dave
    quimby20 wrote:
    Blended with a swirl of Sangria

Sammy or Dave

Dave all the way.

Jump or Hot for the Teacher?
  • Hot for Teacher or Course

Just a gigolo or I can't drive 55
    gigolo..Dave is hilarious.

If you could back in time..what band would you see?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    ramones

you?
  • Sex Pistols saw the Ramone's

Favorite Jersey Band (other then Springsteen)
    blues traveler

are you from jersey?

- Christopher McCandless
    no, NY

where are you from originally
  • New Jersey Favorite Jersey Bamd Presently is Gaslight Anthem

Favorite place to eat
    my moms house

favorite meal?
  • Rutts Hutt hot dog

Worst hangover
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,943
    too many to choose from. Besides , we dont have time for the back stories.

Do we?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • sure, mine was the time i tried to keep up with my friend...who can drink my husband under the table...learned my lesson

what was yours?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    15 years old..... captain morgan..... nuff said

favorite drink?
    Ummm, gram of mushrooms washed down with a shot of Jack. Then drank a 1/2 gal of Beam with a buddy in about 2-3 hours. Just the 2 of us. DIDNT PISS ONCE!!!!! Never , I say NEVER have I puked so much in my life. That one took about a week to recover. I think I puked up lunch from the week before!!!!

Would you believe I was still coherent?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    :shock: :o:o whoa mickey!

got any happy inebriated stories?

- Christopher McCandless
    Damn, I drank for 24 yrs. The answer is no? Huh. the answer is no.

Who does that?

I'm not sure... :?

got any sports addictions?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Well, I love hula hooping and miss my hoop over here, it's a developing addiction I'd say :)

What about you?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Feel bad saying this but no.

When you do sports do you always wear the exact right outfit??
  • No not necessarily, all depends if I am playing at a club. some tennis clubs require proper attire.

Have you read the All Encompassing Trip? I just downloaded it to my Kindle.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I had to suspend reading it, everytime I read a bit I kept dreaming I was seeing PJ and as that's not likely for the forseable future, I started to get a bit piddled off. Good though.

Favourite book of all time?
  • hmmm....probably "Say GoodBye" by Lisa Gardner

very iggy, scary book...a little to close to reality.

You?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."