Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Do you think the Royal family is a wonderful tradition and should be kept in place, or do you think they're a bunch of tax evading scum bags?

aren't all people in government positions tax evaders?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i hear there is one honest person in washington

is eye putting on a bear wresting event at pj20
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Do you think the Royal family is a wonderful tradition and should be kept in place, or do you think they're a bunch of tax evading scum bags?

Yeah but they don't consist of kings and queens that ride horses and play polo. And from what I know, government employees pay taxes.

So again, the question is....Do you think the Royal family is a wonderful tradition and should be kept in place, or do you think they're a bunch of tax evading scum bags?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    81 wrote:
    i hear there is one honest person in washington

is eye putting on a bear wresting event at pj20

I sure do hope so! Hi eyed! :wave:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yeah but they don't consist of kings and queens that ride horses and play polo. And from what I know, government employees pay taxes.

So again, the question is....Do you think the Royal family is a wonderful tradition and should be kept in place, or do you think they're a bunch of tax evading scum bags?

I do not live in the UK, nor am I a citizen of the UK. I am not informed enough on the practices of the British Parliament, so I will decline making any comments on the Royal Family.

Why don't you ask one of our friends from across the pond? :think:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I do not live in the UK, nor am I a citizen of the UK. I am not informed enough on the practices of the British Parliament, so I will decline making any comments on the Royal Family.

Then why did you respond!? Lol If you don't want to answer the question, don't post. It's a game!

And I don't think one has to "live across the pond" in order to know anything about the Royal family or have an opinion on them.
    RKCNDY wrote:

Then why did you respond!? Lol If you don't want to answer the question, don't post. It's a game!

And I don't think one has to "live across the pond" in order to know anything about the Royal family or have an opinion on them.

obviously you don't think it's a game...since you asked your question twice...and thus this 'being a game'
    "where is your question?"

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

obviously you don't think it's a game...since you asked your question twice...and thus this 'being a game'
    "where is your question?"

What!? You answered my question with another question. Then you said you didn't have an answer. :?

See the original post at the top of the page.

Are you feeling okay?
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I am feeling fantastic!

Do you dance the Running Man at weddings?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    :lol::lol: Noooo Wayyyyy Duuuuuude :lol::lol:
    Have you ever gleeked on someone you liked?
    John and Shawna
    uuuhhh no

ever fling dog poo on your neighbor's lawn?

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    uuuhhh no

ever fling dog poo on your neighbor's lawn?

I don't know? Why don't you ask someone who has dog poo?
    i've chucked dog poo onto the road

why do people get pissed at me for honking at them when they don't go when the light turns green. :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i've chucked dog poo onto the road

why do people get pissed at me for honking at them when they don't go when the light turns green. :?:

because you lay into the horn when the light turns green?

c'mon...I know you do that...right? ;)

- Christopher McCandless
    green means go. it doesn't mean keep reading your important paperwork. get the fuck off the road if you need to do that shit.

is that so wrong?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    no, I just give a polite beep at first...then if they keep sitting there, I lay into it.

Do you 'accidentally' run over kids with your shopping cart at the grocery store? :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    I use a basket.

Do you tell people when they have toilet paper stuck to their shoe?

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i tend to let people know about such things: something on their shirt, smudge on their face...otherwise, they think, "wtf? that prick didnt tell me about the sauce stuck on my face!."

would you rather have a great meal with shitty service or a decent meal with impeccible service?
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I don't really like those two choices but I think I'd go with the great food lousy service choice.

What about you, would you be satisfied with bland food just because the service was good?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    no, but id take a decent meal with awesome, attentive high quality service.

have you ever been fired from a job for a cool/funny reason?
    When I was a senior in high school I worked for a lame-ass chain record store. I was nominated for Homecomeing Queen ( :lol: ) and the night of the Homecoming Game and queen announcement they wouldn't let me off work. I didn't show up and they fired me. Fuck them. I was crowned queen. :lol::lol:

Have you ever quit a job because they wouldn't give you time off when you wanted it?

• :lol:
    nope i've never had a job

what's a food that you can always eat, regardless of what time it is?
    hot sauce. I'm actually sucking on a packet of Crystal Hot Sauce right now.

What is your weirdest habit?

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I daydream in a very physical way... been doing it since a kid... now my daughter is doing it...

You?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    I read off road signs out loud while speeding by on road trips (when I'm not driving)...mainly it's the really obscure ones..."Testicle Festival...come have a ball" and I make funny comments about it..."don't most of those balls come in pairs?"

Do you like to stop at roadside attractions?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Hell yeah... I love being a tourist :lol:

Last place you were a tourist?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    Orlando

Next vacation destination?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    some po-dunk town in Wisconsin...to see some band...Pearly Preserves or something...

Any place you go to year after year?

- Christopher McCandless
    Toledo Ohio. wtf. i know.

ever been there. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    Toledo Ohio. wtf. i know.

ever been there. :lol:

This question is for 81...

Is there a dunk tank being prepared at PJ20? The possiblity of me dunking you just became incredibly more realistic... if you know what I'm sayin' dude. 8-)8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:

This question is for 81...

Is there a dunk tank being prepared at PJ20? The possiblity of me dunking you just became incredibly more realistic... if you know what I'm sayin' dude. 8-)8-)

not answering dc's question...but just to keep your dream alive: 283056_2301951630159_1290266637_32788185_442644_n.jpg

kidding 81...kidding! :P

- Christopher McCandless