Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    I actually was going say how 'bout a superbowl ring so your fucking state would know what that felt like.... but thought that might be rude.

Is it weird that we have crushes on the same people?
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Kind of.. you like Shannyn Sossamon too??

Lions are gonna do it.. one day

do you believe?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    I believe in me..

Or were you asking about UFOs?
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Do you believe the Lions will win a super bowl :lol: Jees, I can barely even type that with a straight face :lol:

when did I eat that?? this is bad..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    yikes, doesnt sound good

did you take any medicine
  • i had some ibuprofen

how often do you go clothes shopping?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    when I run out of clothes...

how many pairs of jeans do you own?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 2 or 3, haven't worn them in over a year and half now :lol:

you?
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    Too many! I'm a shopaholic. :)

Do you shop online or at the mall?
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    At the mall.

When was the last time you were sick?
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    mmmm....can't remember. I try to stay healthy!

Got any plans for the weekend?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Nothing much, maybe a bonfire at our place Friday night. Sunday, going to my parents for supper for father's day.

You?
    The Solstice Parade is this weekend there is a street fair too, so we'll go check that out...maybe a BBQ later.

Did you get good news from the bank?

- Christopher McCandless
    We sure did and we're going to look at the house tonight at 6pm. I'm really excited...I just hope the pictures of it did it justice and that it's not a peice of shit.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you chose?
  • i'd want to live in so many different places, the quiet village in spain in the hills, the beaches at hawaii or the caribbean. or in a busy city like london or new york or maybe rome .. or paris. or at the foot of the himalayas in nepal or somewhere...or in australia...

you?
    I decided that I want a vacation house on the beach...and then I'd like to live somewhere downtown.

Jukee: yay! I'm so happy for you!

when was the last time you went to a sporting game?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    That is a loooooooooong time ago ... Or does collective watching of the soccer world cup on tv also count?

What about you?
  • when i was 5 years old, a local football match. so about 11/12 years ago.
    some games at school, last one a couple of years ago.
    yeah, not into sports :lol:

Last book you read that really affected you?
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I'm reading a lot and nearly all of my books touch me in a way. At the moment it's still Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace - great read :thumbup:

What was the last book that affected you?
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,837
    Just finished Swamplandia! by Karen Russell, and it blew me away. The best first novel by a new writer that I've read in about 15 years.

What's the last film that affected you?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • walk the line

you?
    'The Temple Grandin Story' it was an HBO movie.

Do you cry over books or movies more?

- Christopher McCandless
    Movies by far.

Do you have Netflix?
    no...I'd never get Mr RK out of the house if we did!

Do you sneak food in or buy snacks at the theater?

- Christopher McCandless
    I normally sneak food in. I have a purse just for the movies :lol:

Last movie you saw in theaters?
    Don't Look Back

Next movie you plan to see in the theatre?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • the hangover 2

you?
    Midnight in Paris. Tonight, actually. It will be the first time my wife and I go to a movie together since before our daughter was born. For an idea of when that was, the last film we saw together was Hot Tub Time Machine.

Woody Allen? Love or hate?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PJ212PJ212 Posts: 822
    Love. Even if it weirds me out that he married his daughter. His NYC movies are part of the reason I wanted to live there. I can't hear Rhapsody in Blue without thinking about early morning NY in the opening scenes of Manhattan.

If you like Woody Allen, do you have a favorite Woody Allen movie?
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 2021: SHN, Ohana 2 & 3, 2022: LA 1 & 2, PHX, OAK 1 & 2, Fresno, MSG, BNA, B&B, STL, OKC, DEN, 2023: MSP 1 & 2, CHI 1 & 2, DFW 2, AUS 1 & 2, 2024: Vancouver 1 & 2, LV 1 & 2, SEA 1 & 2
    You said it: Manhattan (with Deconstructing Harry a close second).

Favorite bar food?
    I SAW PEARL JAM