Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• i love scallops, crab, lobster etc ... ok shellfish then i guess! love that stuff

have you ever 'dine and dashed'?
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    no...I'm too darn nice....(though 'this one time' our waitress was being a real &*^%$!@# and it was SO tempting to do it...)

ever steal something?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Yes, like most candy from the corner store as a kid.

Ever steal anything big?
  • 4 salads, 4 entrees and a bunch of drinks :lol: to be honest it wasnt intentional. we had enjoyed slightly too much wine and when i we got a call saying out taxi was out the front we just got up and left. we didnt realize until the next day when I started calling my friends to say thanks for dinner last night! whoops!

what is your most embaressing, favorite song/artist (whichever is more embaressing)?

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    Oh, I can't believe I'm going to disclose this but I've been known to have my lips moving to few JT songs.

What is the last item you purchased that gave you your moneys worth ?
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'm a bit of an ebay shopper and I've been buying a lot of clothes off there I think paying £5 for something that retails for £25 is great value for money.

Do you shop on ebay?
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Yep, if I can't avoid it, got a rather inexpensive turntable from there :D

Do you like swimming in natural waters like lakes?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Yes, although the water can be a bit chilly.

Do you own a wetsuit?
    No, but I'd love to go diving in the sea one day :)

Have you been diving before?
  • PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    nope

Do you get freaked out by horror movies?
    Depends ... I have to watch a lot of them at work :think: There's no time to get scared, and I love stopping the movie and watching the scary scenes frame by frame to find the tricks :lol: I wasn't a big fan before, but now I actually like them :) Not stuff like Saw, though.

What about you?
    hi Leeze :wave: Hope you're well

Yeah, I get scared when I watch them. I went to see Insidious with my sister at the cinema and the whole time, we were so scared. I even screamed a little :oops: :lol:
    But afterwards, I'm fine.

What do you wear to work normally?
    Hi el :wave: i'm doing fine, thank you!

I can wear what I want, we don't have a dress code, and I'm very happy about that :D

If you would have to choose a job in which you have to wear some kind of uniform, which one would you choose?
    hmmmm probably a baker or something
    no wait, an astronaut :D

you?
    Hmmm :think: ... A stewardess :lol:

When having dinner, do you leave the best parts on the plate for the end or do you eat them first?
    a stewardess! i forgot about that - their uniforms are always great :lol: and free flights too :thumbup:

Oooh depends on how hungry I am. Normally I'll save it til the end or I'll eat it with everything else

What do you do?
    I'm also one who saves the best till the end :D I know a guy who eats the best first and I thought it was funny. He told me he grew up with two brothers and they all took the best bits from each other's plates quickly. So he got used to stuffing in the best bits first :lol:

How do you take your coffee?
    :lol:

I have it with two sugars a little bit of milk most of the time. Sometimes I like it black though

You??
    Always black, no sugar.

Are you good at finding birthday presents for others?
  • the people i would put effort into presents for i put a TON of effort into buying for

whats your favorite gift youve ever received, birthday or otherwise?

My ex once gave me a red moped for my birthday that was one month older than me, my best friend surprised me with a PJ ticket in 2009 and my parent's gave me the Vs./ Vitalogy super deluxe box this year for my birthday (which is in two weeks, but they allowed me to open it already :D )

What about you?
  • gotta love the parents!

parents bought me flights so i could visit family in ireland last summer. because they payed for the flights i was able to afford to no only go to the belfast show, but tour a bit and go to the dublin, london and berlin shows as well! best time of my life!

if you could see pj play anywhere in the world (a city or a specific venue) where would it be?

Yep, parents are great (mine will also help me going to PJ20 8-) )

I'd love to see PJ play at the Gorge and Red Rocks one day, those venues look like gig paradise to me :D

What would be your dream location for a pj gig?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,268
    In front of the Pyramids with a full moon eclipse ..

How do you vent ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • if im stressed benaroya hall gets put on and i chill out

if im angry, pj boot, outside speakers and a bottle of wine!

what was the first boot in your collection?

The Atlanta 1994 gig - it was released on three cd singles back then. If you can call that a boot. Then Nürnberg 2000.

What about you?
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    katowice 2000, my mum bought me that for Christmas 10 years ago and that's why I love pj now

what's your favorite bootleg in your collection?
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    oooh, prob that same show , but the second night in Katowice. Just lovely Something extremely vulnerable about Ed that night. The boys were on a slow burn that night.

What builder in his right mind puts a plumbing drain clean out plug BEHIND a fucking furnace? There by GARAUNTEEING ZERO ACCESS!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • one that prob shouldnt come looking for a reference from you!

any nice plans for the weekend?

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    yeah, fixing this damn plumbing!!!! ;)

How about you?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14