Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Maybe if that stranger is ruggedly hansome :?

Ever feel like wearing your jocks to work?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I think a jock is something totally different in the states.. either that or you are afraid of having your crotch hit :lol:

what do you mean by jocks?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    :lol::lol::lol: REALLY???? :lol: It's underpants over here.

So what do you call underpants? :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,038
    underwear? ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    You don't have a slang word for underwear?

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    underpants.. or, as my mom would say, undies.. but a jock is what holds a male protective cup..
    either way, i consider wearing them both to work

Are you gonna do it?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    do what?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    It?
    that depends on what your definition of "it" is. ala B. Clinton.

are you?

:lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    What? Wear a jock to work? There's nothing there to protect really so no. :lol:

What about you?

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    no. I have NO plans on a ball buster of a day.

Why would he?

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    cav might get hit in the junk by a wrench...

that would really suck wouldn't it?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Yes. Yes I believe it would.

Why do they call it junk?

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    no idea. junk has many meanings. it also refers to excess baggage in the ass area. As in "damn, look at the junk on her."

what does junk mean to you?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    trash. scrap metal. " thats shit is just junk. Throw it out"

should it mean something different?

nope. i do believe that is closer to Webster's definition.

do you use the dictionary on a regular basis?

whats a dictionary?

is that like crotchless panties?

a dictionary is a book full of words. but that's not important right now.

have you ever heard of a rebooty? (just learned that word today)

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    as in 'it's a nice idea but totally useless?'
    then yes

why is a woman's backside called a trunk? we don't store anything in it...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    sometimes i store excess ass in mine. :lol: so i guess that would make it a trunk.

rebooty: A booty call made with an ex.

why are biceps called guns?

cuz they cause a certain something to shoot? or so I've heard. :?

whats with all the dirty talk?

didn't realize it was dirty.

is that really why they are called guns? (i had no idea! that changes things for me.)

I have no idea. But it's nice to change perspective sometimes. And you're right. its not dirty if you aint ashamed!!! ;)

Are you ashamed?

hahahaha no.

are you easily embarrassed?

was teased incessantly as a kid. Can still be got. just depends on what it is about.

how about yourself?

used to be. but not anymore. now i just laugh.

do you remember the last time you were embarrassed?

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    See the thread I just posted... :lol: :oops:

Do you have a cringeworthy moment that still bothers you even though it happened a long time ago?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • yes I have one or two. but I normally just forget and then laugh about them

your thread :lol: it's completely alright, stuff like that has happened to everyone

Do you get your photographs physically developed or store them on a computer?
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    Mostly on the computer but I do develop.

Have you ever had your computer crash and lost everything it contained on it's hard drive ?
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2