• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    good question, but I have no idea

Would it be to late to have a drink?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    nah....it's happy hour somewhere right?

do you go to happy hour regularly?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Nope.

Sadly realized my new job is going to significantly cut into my posting time. Unless... unless... I bring my iPad to work every day. :think: Which is quite doable.

Think it will work?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    of course!...and you're gonna hide and post under your desk so nobody sees right? :lol:

How was the 'first day'?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Very good, thanks! The day was packed. I'll have a week of orientation, every minute learning something new and interesting. The people seem nice, energetic, happy... it's quite, um, DIFFERENT from my previous experience.

What's new and interesting with you?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    ummmm...have a new-ish car, and BD and thrilla and PD are gonna get me in trouble with my texting package limits.....

Should i add you to the texting frenzy? :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I have unlimited text available so I have no limits on it. Thank for it way back in 2004 when I sent and received about 10,000 messages a month for 4 months in a row.

Most texts you've sent in a month?
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Probably something like 5 or 6?
    I hate my mobile, only use it for emergencies, people get so pissed with me coz I never have it on.

Do you have an innie or an outie? (bellybutton)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    Innie, with a mole on top of the inside.

You?
  • Innie

You watching the game?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Forgot it was on. Just tuned on, good to see a 2-0 lead!

Do you know who scored?
  • Burrows & Kesler. Also watching the Calgary/Chicago game.

What did you have for dinner?
    Those two are on a tear!!

Had chicken and dumplings for dinner at moms.

You?
  • Steak & crab. Yeah, both of them are ripping it up. The whole team is hot right now. Let's just hope it continues far into the post-season :mrgreen:

The Cal/Chi game is really good right now too. Can you watch both of the games at the same time?
    I'll have to search for a live stream, homeland security shut down atdhe.net, a site I would go to to find any game that was on.

(Found a stream somehow, haha.)

You watching at home?
  • Yep. Watched the Edm/Nash game; started the Cal/Chi game during the first games second intermission; and then started the Van/Ott game during the second games first intermission.

Did you get all that?
    Wow that's a lot of hockey to watch. I can barely watch one game.

(dang, looks like the Cal/Chi feed crapped out)

Favorite team other than the Canucks?

(for anyone else that doesn't want to talk hockey): Any plans for tonight?
  • Calgary & Edmonton.

Also, plans for tonight, watch hockey and then walk the dog, then watch the stuff I dvr'd tonight.

What's atdhe.net?
    I was an old Habs fan so I didn't like Calgary for winning in 89.

Plans, watch the game, maybe play some nhl11 on the ps3 and finish watching wwe raw later.

atdhe.net was a site that had links to other websites that had live streams of games and tv shows.

Did Kesler get a kick assist? haha
  • Ah sorry, missed that last goal. Had it on the Cal/Chi game. watched an excellent wipe-out by Sarich :lol::lol::lol:

'89 . . . ah, what a year. I'm from Calgary originally ;):D

What do you think of the sportsnet Vancouver announcers?
    My buddy has his sister in Calgary so he is somewhat a fan, have to check the highlights for Sarich's wipeout.

Ottawa has scored 2. Dang!

I like Hughson a lot, John Garret is so meh, every time he opens his mouth I roll my eyes.

Do you like John Shorthouse's commentary?
  • I actually enjoy the Vancouver group overall. Course, having to deal with Gene Principe during the Edm. games makes pretty much everyone else sound awesome :roll: ;):D

Where would you like to visit in the USA that you haven't already visited?
    Wouldn't mind going to Philadelphia. Seems like a nice place to visit.

Favorite place in the USA you visited?
  • Hmm, that's a toss up. I love both Seattle and Washington D.C. Each are beautiful in different ways.

What's your favourite US city that you've visited?
    Probably where I lived as a toddler but only remembered a few things about it, Sedona, Arizona.

Ever been there?
  • No, I haven't. One day though.

What's Canadian city would you like to visit?
    Maybe Halifax, have friends in Vancouver from there and they love it there.

Ever been to Toronto?
  • Yep, briefly. Spent an afternoon at the zoo and dinner at Medieval Times. Halifax is a cool city. Wouldn't ever want to live there though.

Where in Europe would you like to go?
    I didn't know TO has a Medieval Times!!

In Europe, probably to where my family came from, France, Italy, Germany, Scotland, Ireland, Spain. Wouldn't mind going to Greece as well, beautiful country.

Where would you go?
  • Germany, Scandinavia or Russia.

Where else in the world would you like to visit?