Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    weed smoke

yours?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    The windows open for fresh air

Do you wear perfume
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'll have to try to find that...white sage works as a good substitute!

and I'm a vanilla girl....

favorite smell in general?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Vanilla is a beautiful smell

The sea

Least favourite smell
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    Other people's gas :x

Anybody drinking with me tonight
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    can't drink niw...have to drive in a bit

smelly fart smell...or bananas

and i sometimes wear perfume

do you wear perfume?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Never .. I'm allergic

Do you ever wear hats
    No sometimes a small amount of Cologne

What did you eat today
    Chilli and bread

You?
    Eggs in the morning , Roast beef for lunch nothing for dinner yet

What are you doing tomorrow
    going shopping for stuff to make for the superbowl party....

favorite comfort food?

- Christopher McCandless
    chicken and dumplings

what do you do for the superbowl
    usually i leave the boy at home and i go shopping...best time to go shopping!....everyplace is DEAD, this year we got invited to a party...so I'll make something for the party and watch.....

Do you like watching big sporting event playoffs?

- Christopher McCandless
    no never

is superbowl football or baseball (scuse ignorance ... unsure what it is)
    it's ok...you're in a different country right? (always use the 'I'm from a different country' excuse)

it's American Football....2 of the more popular teams....i don't really care to watch on TV...being at the game is much more interesting

Can you watch something boring on TV or do you have a short attention span?

- Christopher McCandless
    Holy hell!! My cousin came into town from england a few years back. We took him to a baseball game.. I had to explain baseball to him.. everyone in the crowd was totally blown away by this.. It was priceless

Where are you from stargirl?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    look, ya scared her off cav! :lol: ...she's 6 hours ahead of me (PST)....UK is 8 hours ahead...somewhere between NY and the UK?

ever been out of the country?

- Christopher McCandless
    I think Lionel scared her off with his super sexy looks!! I have been to Canada, that is all.. And I actually got in some trouble there and never returned.. Windsor is just over the bridge or tunnel and the drinking age is 19.. I was young and stupid

Have you?
    Holy hell!! My cousin came into town from england a few years back. We took him to a baseball game.. I had to explain baseball to him.. everyone in the crowd was totally blown away by this.. It was priceless

Where are you from stargirl?

Scotland

I think Lionel scared her off with his super sexy looks!! I have been to Canada, that is all.. And I actually got in some trouble there and never returned.. Windsor is just over the bridge or tunnel and the drinking age is 19.. I was young and stupid

Have you?

No I'm here :D ... Lionel is delicious ... better than that short hairy drumming buffoon from earlier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP8E6ouSiC0

Have I what? Been young and stupid? Been 19,been to Canada?

Yes to all three

Have you been all three
    yes to all 3...been to canada...several times, been young and stupid....of course i was 19!

Scotland huh? I hear you have delishious caramel/toffee there!

stupidest thing you did when a young thang?

- Christopher McCandless
    Not go to Pearl Jam concerts :o

and you?
    not skip school to go to 'drop in the park' :o :shock: ....I would have been a young and dumb 16 year old!

what else are you doing right now?

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    yes to all 3...been to canada...several times, been young and stupid....of course i was 19!

Scotland huh? I hear you have delishious caramel/toffee there!

stupidest thing you did when a young thang?

Yes we do :D ... would you like some?

Not go to Pearl Jam concerts :o

and you?

Smoked to much dope :?

You?
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Having a beer, watching Ghost Hunters.

You?
    Contemplating bed ... it's 2:25am here :?

When will you go to bed?
    Just as soon as I have met a lovely lady ;)

Are you tired, or just being responsible?
    in a few hours...it's only 645pm here....and I would LOVE some scottish sweets!

any plans for the weekend?

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    parents arriving in the morning

you?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    Just as soon as I have met a lovely lady ;)

Are you tired, or just being responsible?

Oh Lionel you are a tease :oops: .. ;)

I am neither tired or responsible :lol: ... but if I stay up much longer I will be suffer headaches all day tomorrow

Are you tired or responsible
    currently?...responsible...have to pick up the other half in a bit...his flight was late

if you're leaving, night stargirl!

do you still enjoy days of carefree irresponsibility?

- Christopher McCandless