Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    I'm going to have four slices of peppercorn turkey wrapped in alpine lace cheese. And two sweet Gherkins on the side, with a cup of chicken noodle soup.

AFTER I run on the treadmill. Grrrrrrr.

Everyone is having wine tonight. What kind?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Cab from Justin Winery in Paso Robles. Delicious. 8-)

Are you running yet?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    No, but I swear to God I'm going upstairs RIGHT NOW to change and then down to the basement and the treadmill.

Do you ever run on a treadmill, and if so, how do you keep yourself motivated?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    I never do.

Music maybe?
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
  • Options
    Music is the best for running, but I can't do treadmills. I run outside. I always feel too heavy footed on the treadmill.

Is there a secret to running on the treadmill?

• Options
    yeah put on vs and you're good to go :thumbup: also, the faster ones on backspacer work really good for me too :)
    and there's Lady Gaga/Scissor Sisters too :oops: :D

how can i get more money so that i can afford all of this cool new pj stuff?
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I'm trying to figure that out too. Don't want to sell anything, not that I really have anything to sell..

Are you going to the deluxe set?
  • Options
    i want the one that has both cds and the live show? i don't even know if that's all in one package or not...so confused with this all :?

Apart from music - pj of course :lol: - what other things do you spend the most money on? (not counting necessary things like food/bills etc)
  • Options
    I guess films and going to the cinema

Are you getting the super deluxe edition of the Vs / Vitalogy reissue?
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Not sure if I'm getting the super deluxe edition, not really in the budget.

Both cds and the live show: https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... ku=9395-DX

Spend a lot on video games, probably got 10 for Christmas. It's pretty absurd. One of my buddies said his game budget is 60 a year, that's one game for me.

What else do you spend the moolah on?
  • Options
    No

Do I look like i'm made of money? ;)
  • Options
    you just did your 3000th post :)

should i ask for this deluxe thing as a birthday present? or not?
  • Options
    Yes.

Why is it 60 and sunny right now? Not complaining, just, caught off-guard.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Because weather is always changing.

Do you like winter sports?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    yes particulary bob sleighing, some of the skiing and my favourite - figure skating

do you?
  • Options
    if it is time for the Olympics I like winter sports. Any other time I guess I really do not watch.

Do you have an aquarium?
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    no, used to....Mr 4/20 killed the fish last time

Do you like freshwater or saltwater aquariums?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I have just a 10 gallon tank at school that has gold fish and algae eaters in it. (I love your new avatar 4 and 20)

Ever been deep sea fishing?
  • Options
    thanks! :)

no, never been deep sea fishing...well...went to the san juans to try to catch salmon...does that count?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    don't think so. ;) but who cares, its the san juans. I miss washington...

do you get to go there often?

• Options
    not as often as I would like to now. :( Mr 4and20 used to design boats, so we got to test new boats before they went into production....the marina was in LaConner, went to the San Juans once a month. now the good old ferry system raised the prices again, so taking the ferry is $40...and that's off season rates. :o

planning a trip up here anythime soon? ;)

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I'll be up in Olympia the last weekend of April. College friends and I are renting a place to celebrate a ten year reunion of sorts. CAn't wait! I love that town. My best friend will be here in 2 weeks and I have presidents day off, so we were actually thinking of popping up to Seattle and Vancouver. She has several free flights we need to burn. I'm sure there will be a lot of burning that weekend. :mrgreen::lol:
    (That ferry price is ridiculous!)

I missed it- did youever get a car? Is it a camaro? 8-)

• Options
    how very cool! never really 'hung out' in Oly...but been to freaking Cabela's numerous times! If you have the time, we should see if we can meet up for cold frosty beverages if you make it out here :D ...bought another Honda...just can't afford a new camaro now :cry: (it was funny, the day we bought the Honda, I got a poster of a Camaro from Chevy in the mail...should've said I wanted to buy a 'vette :lol: )

thinking about taking up the Congressman on his offer? (mmmm.....spaghetti)

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Sure she will, you're cute. :roll:

Must confess that I put on my running stuff, then a layer consisting of sweatpants, a hoodie, then a parka, and out I went to do some shoveling. The driveway and front of the house were totally encased in ice. Cleaned all the snow off the truck, then started on the steeply pitched driveway. (I can report that it is totally clear of ice, as is the sidewalk out front. I can barely move my shoulders now. That frigging ice was bad enough _ had to chop, chop, chop, then break up further, then shovel. Shoveling sucked, because the snowpiles are anywhere from waist-high to neck high.) Took me two full hours. Never made it onto the treadmill.

Now it's well below freezing and getting colder, and they're shutting down highway segments due to ice.

What's worse, snow or ice or rain?
  • Options
    ICE!!! and you had your workout girl!

@420...It'd be fun to have a cold frost beverage with you. I'll keep you updated fo sho...

Is there anyone on this board that has not overspent this week? (Tomorrow is presale for Tres Mtns :lol: )