Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    It had to be up The Blue Mountains with my brother in Jamaica. We passed fields of coffee and weed and saw the most beautiful sunset looking past or towards Cuba.

Have you ever taken a bath in a natural springs or river? Ain't nothing like it :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    No I haven't, but it sounds pretty awesome :mrgreen:

Where haven't you been to yet?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Lots of places, Africa is a goal now. I liked how in 2012 Africa is the place for the new beginning, back where we started.

Have you seen 2012?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• no.

what turns you on?
    Christchurch, New Zealand 2009

Lots of things: Being in strange cities and countries seeing different people and their cultures then respecting them.

Why did my computer just send me to threads back in 2006 on AET?

Peace

I don't know, but that's pretty strange. ;):mrgreen::lol:

What topic did you end up on? :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I was too impatient to really notice, just saw strange usernames and the whole AET board was from before my time on here.

If there was a foreign language you could learn what would it be, providing you speak English?

Peace

I would love to speak French, but I'd also like Spanish. I do speak English, but I've got the traditional Boston accent... ;):mrgreen:

How many languages do you speak?

BTW, I don't think I've ever told you, but you've got a kick ass signature! :thumbup: :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Just one English, but I studied French used a bit in France once. love to learn Spanish since I'll be moving to South Florida. Ever been to Miami you better know a bit of Spanish. I can spot a Boston accent from a mile. :D

Thank You. Look at Tiger Woods wife you better believe she rules that household now along with a much larger bank account.

Who is your favorite comedian ever?

Peace

George Carlin :thumbup:

Is there one era you think you would have loved to been in?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Absolutely the 60's, i believe I'm a flower child for sure :D

How about you?

Peace

Me too!!! ;):lol: :thumbup:

What band is your favorite from the 60's era?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • I feel like I'm interrupting a conversation but the answer is The Who.

Did Nirvana steal the song Come As You Are from the Killing Joke song Eighties?
    Gotta answer that 60's ??? THE WHO by far

I don't know that much on Nivana

If there's anything about the 60's you could change what would that be?

Peace

Well, besides me being a part of it. I'd have to say there are some things, such as the Vietnam War etc.

Do you think it would have changed a lot of what the 60's were all about if there were any changes?
    :think:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Gosh I got a bit of a headache just thinking about that last question. Not sure, possibly if the Vietnam war hadn't taken place we would have a lot less pacifists now than we have. I'd rather it hadn't happened but, I do have a tendancy to try and switch things round to see the positive, so if it hadn't happened, perhaps some people wouldn't see quite as clearly the horrors of war.

Let's change the subject,

Do you like fluffy bunnies?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,225
    to look at yes

When do you plan on retiring
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Who knows - I think think my personal pensions starts when I'm 60, state pension at 65. But I don't think they are worth a lot, so might have to continue to work.

What do you think is a good age to retire at?
    young enough to enjoy it ;):mrgreen:

Do you have a favorite song that you just have to get up and dance to?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Sadly that NY song by Jay Z and Alicia Keys right now.

Do you like it when musicians don't print their lyrics in the liner notes?

Peace

it looks nice and neat that way, so yes ;):mrgreen:

Please don't be sad, are you okay?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I'm happy as could be it's friday .

how many pets do you have at home
    Fishes here, in Florida a Dachshund Snoopy...aka Snoop Doggy Dogg :)

What do you think of gated communities?

Peace

Not for my likin i live in the suburbs .

What do you think of religion .
    :think: I can only hope that in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

Are you confused by that answer? :mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • A little, LOL

What are the plans for the weekend?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think :think: :lol:

What happened to the Sports Thread on the other site? :shock:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Got combined

When can I leave?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    never!!! :lol:;):lol:

Combined to what boo? :lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Pictures where eddie looks hot?.

Should I go to my friends for a few drinks tonight?