Options

Happy B-Day to me!!!

PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Today is my 30th b-day and the first time I have worked on my b-day in over 10 years. I hope today goes by quick because Im pretty sure my wife has gotten me some bootlegs for a gift. I cant wait to see which ones they are!!!!

My parents gave me a gift card to a music shop so I am goig to go check out some acoustic guitars since the one I already have is a pile of crap. Hopefully I can trade it in and get some $$ off a new one.

Carry on...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pink1969pink1969 Posts: 245
    Happy Birthday!! Hope it's a great day!!
    Shine on all you crazy diamonds!!!!
    Angel

Are we getting something out of this......all encompassing trip?

Paramount, NYC '94; Randall's Island, NYC '96; Brendan Byrne, NJ '98;
    EV solo, NYC 1 '08; EV solo, NJPAC '08; Philadelphia, PA 10/30/2009;
    Hartford, CT '10; Newark, NJ '10
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,613
    PJ-Sin wrote:
    Today is my 30th b-day and the first time I have worked on my b-day in over 10 years. I hope today goes by quick because Im pretty sure my wife has gotten me some bootlegs for a gift. I cant wait to see which ones they are!!!!

My parents gave me a gift card to a music shop so I am goig to go check out some acoustic guitars since the one I already have is a pile of crap. Hopefully I can trade it in and get some $$ off a new one.

Carry on...

happy birthday, enjoy the day/weekend and play those bootlegs LOUD!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,288
    Happy Birthday and many more
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    To be 30 again...........have a great one!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Happy Bday :)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Happy Birthday!

Boy, you have me remembering my 30th. Well actually not remembering. All I know is there was a lot of flaming dr. pepper shots, tequilla and tylenol.

How different birthdays are after you get married. Lot of underwear and ties. Not complaining though! Wish my wife would get me boots. She would probably get me cowboy boots if I askes for boots.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    Have a Happy Birthday you young whippersnapper!!!! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    PearlJen401PearlJen401 Posts: 233
    Happy happy Birthday!!!! Leo's rock :D (i have a Leo son)
    “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
    — Lao Tzu
  • Options
    PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    Thanks everyone!!
    Its going good so far. Got a big cookie cake at work and my boss is buying me pizza for lunch.

As far as the shots go, I dont know. We are going to a brewery tomorrow night, so Im sure I will get drunk. WOO HOO!!!!

..and yes, Leo's do indeed rock!! \m/
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,932
    Happy birthday :) Hope that you have a great birthday weekend.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    right on.........speak up, if you want to be heard. do not wait for anyone to wish you a happy birthday.

so..................................happy birthday. live everyday as if it is your birthday.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.