vedder solo....

2»

Comments

• einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Isn't SEATTLE on the way between VANCOUVER and F CALIFORNIA ??!!!
  • living on the West Coast....PRICELESS :D
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    right now i'm just tired of the way things get done with 10c dribs & drabs of info , changing how the tickets get distributed , i guess i'm just not as interested anymore if they tour as a whole i will try to get tickets if they don't that's fine also like i said after 15yrs i'm probably coming to the end of my interest ,i'm looking for smaller unknown bands to get me excited as i once was for this band .....i hope you get tickets & enjoy the shows ...:)

:( you're bumming me out jose......;)

speedy, sorry you won't be making it out to the coast but i betcha the boys will be playing bridge this year so save up for that...:)
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    living on the West Coast....PRICELESS :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6LmxtcVklQc

P.S. Hi Scotty!!!!!! :D
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I will try to get tickets to every show... if I get tix to one show, I'll be there... If I get tickets to all the shows, I'll be there!
  • tickets....$65
    airfare...anywhere between $100-$300.....
    hotels in california....anywhere between $100-$300 a night......

watching all you people(myself included) bitch ...scream....whine...and cry.....when you dont get tickets.....

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe........................

ok this made me laugh
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    what makes me laugh:

plane tickest to LA from Denver (roundtrip, nonstop) $197
    Tickets to a show: $65

Tickets to Bonnaroo, about the same....
    Anyone else decided they aren't going to the Roo after this announcement?
  • mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 831
    How far a drive is San Diego from Las Vegas?
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    cutback wrote:
    :( you're bumming me out jose......;)

speedy, sorry you won't be making it out to the coast but i betcha the boys will be playing bridge this year so save up for that...:)

nahh why don't be , these shows are close to you or do you have to travel a long way but me suddenly i just don't feel the excitement maybe if i just step back for a while it will come back but if it doesn't i will know that it's come to an end for me at least will see ....i hope you get tickets to the show you wan't to attend & enjoy them .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    einatshaul wrote:
    Isn't SEATTLE on the way between VANCOUVER and F CALIFORNIA ??!!!
    Einat, welcome to the world of AEROPLANES!
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Hinny wrote:
    Einat, welcome to the world of AEROPLANES!

GGGs when Eddie Vedder messes with you... He MESSES with you!
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    living on the West Coast....PRICELESS :D
    Living between Santa Barbara and San Diego ain't such a bad thing, either.
    Catch you at the gigs, eh?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • right now i'm just tired of the way things get done with 10c dribs & drabs of info , changing how the tickets get distributed , i guess i'm just not as interested anymore if they tour as a whole i will try to get tickets if they don't that's fine also like i said after 15yrs i'm probably coming to the end of my interest ,i'm looking for smaller unknown bands to get me excited as i once was for this band .....i hope you get tickets & enjoy the shows ...:)
    aw, that's too bad. i figure the 10c has always been this way lol

and hell after 15 years i seem to be ramping up :o lol thanks for the luck, and hopefully some shows come your way that you can be excited about!
  • halvhalv Posts: 675
    pjtaper wrote:
    what makes me laugh:

plane tickest to LA from Denver (roundtrip, nonstop) $197
    Tickets to a show: $65

Tickets to Bonnaroo, about the same....
    Anyone else decided they aren't going to the Roo after this announcement?

AN EV solo show is in my town, but I'd trade it for the full PJ concert experience anyday. That being said....I'm pretty excited!!!!!
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    not me i'm not trying for tickets loosing interest after 15yrs of ....

Wanna swap 10c numbers?

I still have some hype in me and my kids are fans too. Just let 10c know you are switching your mailing address and we can come up with a 10c alias that I can use.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06