~~~~~~~~9/25 Vancouver, BC Setlist Thread~~~~~~~~

Comments

• jecica wrote:
    Sad

OMG one of my fave songs to hear live!! This song never shoulda been a B-Side!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Vedderwt wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Vedderwt wrote:
    Would like to see Parachutes tonight.......everyone name their random one song they would love to see in this show..
    The ultimate love-it-or-hate-it PJ song ...

I'd love to see them break out Fatal ...

Nice one............havent seen Brother recently...after it showed up in the first 3 or 4 shows..right?? Man, that died fast...

That actually doesn't bother me. I'd like to hear it for the simple fact that I've never heard it live. TAke out the nostalgia, and it's really not that great of a song.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • jecica wrote:
    Unthought Known
    If they go into each other all the time, it would rock.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• sad and unthought known just took an already great set list up a few notches. lucky people in attendance tonight. going to bed with a jealous heart.....
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    edited September 2009
    Vedderwt wrote:
    Would like to see Parachutes tonight.......everyone name their random one song they would love to see in this show..

Well, after No Way got played in Seattle (woo hoo!!!), I guess next on my list is Hitchhiker ... seriously, I dig that tune.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jecica wrote:
    Unthought Known

Tears.........SO GOOD
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • csickels wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Cincy didn't suck by any means. It was average and it was a let down because everyone hyped it up as a potential epic show. It isn't even in my bottom 5 shows and certainly not near the very bottom ~ an honour that I think Toronto 05 will hold for a LONG, LONG time ...

wonder why it was hyped? b/c they were taking a month or so off b4 the next show, or what? b/c i'm not surprised they didn't go for the gusto, since they played the previous two nights on the west coast (the Gorge no less) and then, without a night off, were in the EST time zone playing a shitty arena. i can say that, i'm from Ohio and have been to the place, it's a hole.
    The Gorge was a month later.
    NERDS!
  • How are the crowds doing with Unthought? Are they overpowering Ed on the "gems and rhinestones" bit ... because it's bound to happen sooner or later.
  • tsaraxtsarax Posts: 245
    csickels wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Cincy didn't suck by any means. It was average and it was a let down because everyone hyped it up as a potential epic show. It isn't even in my bottom 5 shows and certainly not near the very bottom ~ an honour that I think Toronto 05 will hold for a LONG, LONG time ...

wonder why it was hyped? b/c they were taking a month or so off b4 the next show, or what? b/c i'm not surprised they didn't go for the gusto, since they played the previous two nights on the west coast (the Gorge no less) and then, without a night off, were in the EST time zone playing a shitty arena. i can say that, i'm from Ohio and have been to the place, it's a hole.

It was because the 2003 show was canceled due to flooding. So, everyone thought they'd pull out all the stops.
    05-02-03 Buffalo; 07-12-03 Hershey; 09-13-05 Hamilton; 09-19-05 Toronto; 05-10-06 Toronto; 06-27-08 Hartford; 08-21-09 Toronto; 05-09-10 Cleveland; 05-10-10 Buffalo; 09-11-11 Toronto; 09-15-11 Hamilton; 07-16-13 London; 05-10-16 Toronto
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    jimed14 wrote:
    Vedderwt wrote:

Well, after No Way got played in Seattle (woo hoo!!!), I guess next on my list is Hitchhiker ... seriously, I dig that tune.
    I prefer In The Moonlight, but I would be happy with Hitchhiker.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    Parachutes is freakin great. Would have been my PJ wedding song, until Just Breathe came along.
    I am defintiely in the "love it" camp with Parachutes too. Probably my fav from S/T with Life Wasted a close second...

Yeah.....fucking amazing......no other song has that feel to it, so fun to sing in the car......to each his own, but to those that say no to this, eat turds.
    Formally known as Tackalac before being formally known as Vedderwt,,,,....release my old name and posts....

I saw a wino eating grapes, I said, "Dude, you have to wait"
  • jimed14 wrote:
    Vedderwt wrote:

I do, too.
  • jecicajecica Posts: 954
    http://spinearth.tv/feature/Pearl-Jam

Even Flow Guitar Solo by Mike
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • How are the crowds doing with Unthought? Are they overpowering Ed on the "gems and rhinestones" bit ... because it's bound to happen sooner or later.

excellent point, i hadn't even thought of that... the spectrum will be ready
    to the universe i don't mean a thing,
    and there's just one word that i still believe,
    and it's love... love
  • csickels wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:

The Gorge was a month later.

is this wrong then?:
    #
    2006-07-24
    US Bank Arena
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    #
    2006-07-23
    Gorge Amphitheatre
    George, Washington
    #
    2006-07-22
    Gorge Amphitheatre
    George, Washington

Hell, the east coasters will have had a month to prepare. You guys might implode the Spectrum on your own. Wear your hard hats.
  • That actually doesn't bother me. I'd like to hear it for the simple fact that I've never heard it live. TAke out the nostalgia, and it's really not that great of a song.[/quote]

A la Ghost........

DITTO
    Formally known as Tackalac before being formally known as Vedderwt,,,,....release my old name and posts....

• over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Vedderwt wrote:

Ghost!!
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

Well my GF sings it really loud. But it is kind of a chick line :lol:
    NERDS!

Hell, the east coasters will have had a month to prepare. You guys might implode the Spectrum on your own. Wear your hard hats.

haha it should be epic on all fronts
    to the universe i don't mean a thing,
    and there's just one word that i still believe,
    and it's love... love
  • csickels wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:

Umm I think you need to re check the dates. The night before Cincy they were rocking the house in Pittsburgh, which was the first stop on that leg. It was a few weeks later that they played on the West coast my friend.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    Well my GF sings it really loud. But it is kind of a chick line :lol:

I'll be belting the fuck out of it at ACL. And last I checked (admittedly it's been a while), I have a penis.
  • csickels wrote:

is this wrong then?:
    #
    2006-07-24
    US Bank Arena
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    #
    2006-07-23
    Gorge Amphitheatre
    George, Washington
    #
    2006-07-22
    Gorge Amphitheatre
    George, Washington

Yeah, I think that's a mistake. It should be 6/24. They'd never be able to play WA and then OH a day later. ;)
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Vedderwt wrote:
    Oh boy.....Cincy 2006 has been brought out of the bag. It feels like an early disfunctional Thanksgiving Dinner has just started.......put the red headed step child back in the closet.....

bump myself as this progresses........looks like the uncle with the wandering eye just showed up late, and he brought the whiskey

• csickels wrote:

The Gorge was a month later.[/quote]

is this wrong then?:
    #
    2006-07-24
    US Bank Arena
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    #
    2006-07-23
    Gorge Amphitheatre
    George, Washington
    #
    2006-07-22
    Gorge Amphitheatre
    George, Washington[/quote]

Yes. US Bank Arena was 2006-06-24
  • So, like, is the show still going on in Vancouver?
  • jecicajecica Posts: 954
    LIGHT YEARS
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • I Am the Highway.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• jecica wrote:
    LIGHT YEARS
    BINAURAL
    BINAURAL