Options

10c will call question

anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 388
edited September 2009 in The Porch
So my buddy who was going with me to the Portland show tomorrow had to go out of town the last minute. Another friend of mine is flying back tomorrow and lands a little before 7:00, so he can't get there until midway through Ben Harper's set, but would still love to go.

Does anybody know if the 10c ticket window would hold my extra ticket for when he could show up? Obviously I want to be inside already so I couldn't get him the ticket if I were. It's a long shot, but I thought I'd ask if anybody has every tried this.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    they probably could, just ask them..
    or you could just wait till your friend gets there before you go it.
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    id be careful about doing that though it could get messy if they said sure but then wouldnt give your friend the ticket
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    I seriously doubt it. They won't release tickets to anyone but the 10C member.
    anakin_pdx wrote:
    So my buddy who was going with me to the Portland show tomorrow had to go out of town the last minute. Another friend of mine is flying back tomorrow and lands a little before 7:00, so he can't get there until midway through Ben Harper's set, but would still love to go.

Does anybody know if the 10c ticket window would hold my extra ticket for when he could show up? Obviously I want to be inside already so I couldn't get him the ticket if I were. It's a long shot, but I thought I'd ask if anybody has every tried this.
  • Options
    Could you possibly place the extra ticket with the venue's Will Call? I'll be in the same situation for SLC, and that's what I'm going to do.
    Salt Lake City 11/01/95
    Salt Lake City 11/02/95
    Park City 06/21/98
    Las Vegas 07/11/98
    Salt Lake City 09/28/09
    Missoula 09/30/12
    Denver 10/22/14
  • Options
    potnikpotnik Posts: 442
    well, not sure how the venue is set up. But you could take both tickets with you, enter early, have him text you when he arrives, and possibly hand him the ticket through a gate or something so that he can get in?

It doesn't hurt asking the folks working the booth.
  • Options
    Well, I would pick up my pair under my name, and then just give one back and ask them to hold it for him.

I don't know if I'd trust the venue will call not to "lose" the ticket.
  • Options
    potnik wrote:
    well, not sure how the venue is set up. But you could take both tickets with you, enter early, have him text you when he arrives, and possibly hand him the ticket through a gate or something so that he can get in?

It doesn't hurt asking the folks working the booth.

I'm not sure how the venue is set up because I've never seen a show there. I wouldn't mind missing one song or waiting for the break between if that was close, but I don't know if it's an option.

Anybody know if it's possible to do that at the Clark County Amphitheater?
  • Options
    Are you driving? Just grab both tickets, put the extra in your car and hide a key or something along those lines.
    Gorge